Bowhuntinnut 14-Jun-18
Paul@thefort 14-Jun-18
12-Jun-18

Paul@thefort's embedded Photo
Who is going?

I will be representing the CBA at the Orientation with a CBA booth on June 24 at the Merchandise Mart. 8 am to 5 pm. We will have a booth in vendor alley and I will be allowed to give a 5 minute speak to the crowd.

The CBA has been a major Silver Sponsor ($500 donation for the table, space, speak, and this fee also helps pay for the many lunches severed, for many years.

I hope to also sign up a few new CBA members for our effort, so stop by and say hi and if you are a bow hunter, join the CBA.

my best, Paul

12-Jun-18
Actually the date in Saturday June 23 NOT June 24th.

12-Jun-18
I'll be there!

12-Jun-18
Nope, that’s CTAS weekend! Will be up in the flattops flinging arrows!

12-Jun-18
Tavis, I was also going to the shoot but before I remembered the shoot date, I volunteered for the Orientation. Not one to back out of a commitment. Have fun- shoot straight. Paul

13-Jun-18
Thanks, Paul! Will miss you up there!

14-Jun-18
I would really like to attend, but drew both Colorado sheep and elk tags this year and need to conserve precious vacation time. Already a long standing member of both CBA and RMBS, but it would be worth the trip just to meet you in person Paul!

14-Jun-18
Thank you Mr Vice. Congrats on your draws for sure. I will pick up any info I can for you and send it out. PM me your slow mailing address. Is there anyone at the orientation that I can contact for you? my best, Paul

14-Jun-18
PM sent...thanks!

14-Jun-18
My boy and i will be there, 19 years old and a sheep tag holder! I am a long time CBA member!

14-Jun-18
Give your boy my best, and come by the booth and say hi. Paul

• Sitka Gear