Tweed 15-Jun-18
Tweed 15-Jun-18
Kevin @ Wisconsin 16-Jun-18
CaptMike 16-Jun-18
Tweed 16-Jun-18
CaptMike 17-Jun-18
Oforalot 02-Jul-18
15-Jun-18
Curious if anyone in Milwaukee would be interested in shooting together on Monday or Wednesday afternoons after work. Summer goes by fast and the rut will be here soon.

Meet and shoot at one of the free Milwaukee County parks. I live and work in the northern section of Milwaukee so I'm partial to the ranges at Kletzsch and Menomonee Parkway but open to going down to KK, Witnall or Root River sometimes.

15-Jun-18
Have you ever shot at the public range off Barker Road?

15-Jun-18
Nope.....I hear there's dragon's west of 124th street.

Barker and what? That doesn't seem to terribly far away.

15-Jun-18

Kevin @ Wisconsin's embedded Photo
Kevin @ Wisconsin's embedded Photo
I was just at whitnall shooting long distances

15-Jun-18
Nice group!

I'm still all over the place with this new to me bow.

15-Jun-18
I love those public ranges. I shoot at one near my buddy's house near Silver Spring when I'm at his place.

15-Jun-18
Essentially Capitol and Barker Road by the railroad tracks. No dragon's... West Town has a nice video range as well.

15-Jun-18
I’ve always wanted to try that video range at West Town

15-Jun-18
It's a great shop. The video range is always good for a change of pace.

15-Jun-18
Thanks. That was my first group from 50 yards. The range is nice but those targets for a modern compound are worn out. I would take my own target if I went again.

My first round I started shooting at one of the outer spots that was less shot out and didn't realize there is a steel support behind the bale near the edge. The sound of a brand new fmj exploding is not a good sound.

West Town is a good shop. The video archery is fun. I still miss the automated lanes from their old shop.

15-Jun-18
Ive never a shot Whitnall but the ines by my place (Kletzsch) I think get replaced annually.

I have a 30x30 foam target that I'd bring...using the bales just for a back stop.

I'll be at Kletzsch Monday after work around 430ish.

15-Jun-18
I'll have my recurve but I'm open to all bows allowed in Milwaukee County parks.

16-Jun-18
So if it's "real" bows only do you need to stand at 3 yards to hit the bale or do you need to stand closer?

Haha. Just kidding.

Couldn't resist taking a jab.

You could for sure stretch your range out to 4 yards. Just keep practicing brother.

16-Jun-18
Is buckblabber going to come to MKE from Saskatchewan?

16-Jun-18
As long as his visa is good, sure right not? Canucks haven't been too bad since 1814.

17-Jun-18
He has drinking issues, visa might not be valid.

02-Jul-18
There is a nice range at Menomonee Park over by Landon that has 3 targets and a tower for practicing tree stand shooting angles. Yardage’s are marked off in 10 yard increments out to 60. Only downside is you have to pay to enter this Waukesha county park. Worth the cost of an annual pass if you shoot often. I recommend bringing your own bag target along if shooting compound because the stationary targets that are there tend to wear out. I bring my ground blind and chair along sometimes to practice sitting shots too. I would be interested in shooting sometime.

• Sitka Gear