UTV
Massachusetts
Contributors to this thread:
captain 17-Jun-18
bigwoodsbucks22 18-Jun-18
Moons22 18-Jun-18
Moons22 18-Jun-18
17-Jun-18
Any of you own a utv and if so would you recommend it or have you had problems with it looking to get one to replace my atv

18-Jun-18
I am actually going to be selling mine this week. Polaris RZR 800. Have not had any problems with it. Didn't ride it as much as I thought I would. I did for the first 2 years but then I missed my ATV. So I bought another ATV to replace it. It's really going to come down to what you want it for. For trail riding, I just preferred riding an ATV more. Best way to put it... a UTV you drive, an ATV you ride. The UTV was a lot like driving a car. I like to be able to ride technical stuff and play around and actually control the ATV with technique and throwing my weight around. A UTV you really have no input other than gas/brake. As for utility, it was better than an ATV. I did have the sport version as opposed to a Ranger will a full dump bed. So if you plan on using it for utility and using the bed/dump body, a UTV is the better way to go.

What are your plans for it if you buy one?

18-Jun-18
Capt, just got a can am hd8. It's unbelievable. So much leg room, storage everywhere, and rides like a Cadillac. Highly recommend it.

18-Jun-18
Can am Defender

• Sitka Gear