Contributors to this thread:
starbux 15-Jul-20
Pop-r 15-Jul-20
starbux 15-Jul-20
Pop-r 15-Jul-20
Pop-r 15-Jul-20
starbux 15-Jul-20
15-Jul-20
As of 3 weeks ago, I was all set to go into the wilderness in Unit 98 with my brother. Well, unfortunately he is taking a job transfer out of state before September. In retrospect, I wish I’d have drawn the General Elk Tag because of the additional options it provides. Regardless, I’ll still hunt hard outside of the wilderness with my Type 1 tag. I know it’s a long shot, but is there a WY resident out there looking for a partner in 98 This September? I typically hunt solo so I can call an elk, break it down, hang it, pack it out, etc. I have all my own equipment and can hunt bow, rifle or both and have vacation saved. I live in Colorado. Thx.

15-Jul-20
I'm kindly in the same boat as I picked up a leftover tag for a similar unit to the north of yours. I haven't found a guide yet either but I hope I can once I get up there. Anybody that quit on me after having the tag in hand would be out of my plans for the future no matter the reason.

15-Jul-20
Good luck Pop-r. I’ll hunt either way, but am looking for a partner to make it a little better hunt.

15-Jul-20
Yes sir good luck to you! You need any help holler as I'll be around a good bit I'm sure.

15-Jul-20
Starbux you might pm cobowhntr as he was looking for someone for 98 a little over a month or so ago.

15-Jul-20
Will do. Thanks.

• Sitka Gear