Jon Stewart 02-Aug-20
Burly 04-Aug-20
Jon Stewart 04-Aug-20
Burly 04-Aug-20
ground hunter 12-Aug-20
Keith 12-Aug-20
ground hunter 18-Aug-20
27-Jul-20
Well, we still cannot hunt does in archery season in the Western UP!

27-Jul-20
Why is that?

28-Jul-20
For the last few years, they closed doe hunting in most of the UP because there were a few bad winters. Now, they opened it back up, except for the westernmost units. We have always had bad winters. They think they can stockpile deer.

28-Jul-20
With wolves and winters there will be no long term stockpiling. I think they are saving deer to maintain the wolf numbers they claim are at objective.

28-Jul-20

Missouribreaks's Link

02-Aug-20
Oh come on. Are you saying Lansing doesn't know what they are talking about,lol. In my area we are limited to 10 doe tags. How dare they!!

04-Aug-20
I'm hearing on your combo licsense you can kill two does with any weapon now in the lower. Then throw in early and late gun seasons, 10 doe permits ,yep we are at war with this pesky critters. SMH. What do they consider the lower . SLP ( zone 3) or from the bridge down ?

04-Aug-20
Does can be taken in any DMU in the entire lower peninnsula on your combo tag

04-Aug-20
Thanks Jon. Not crazy about that SMH.

12-Aug-20
There are a lot of deer in Iron County,,,,, but it also has the most amount of young forest and aspen in the UP...... What the western UP needs is a chain saw,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

12-Aug-20
I agree we need more chain saws, but c'mon, with few exceptions, there aren't enough bow hunters in the Western UP to make a difference.

18-Aug-20
I agree with that,,,,,,,

• Sitka Gear