pogo 17-Nov-20
Kj in 8j 19-Nov-20
pogo 19-Nov-20
kakiatkids 19-Nov-20
deerslayer37 23-Nov-20
hardyyp 24-Nov-20
04-Oct-20

pogo's embedded Photo
Eating acorns are hard work. I need a little nap.
pogo's embedded Photo
Eating acorns are hard work. I need a little nap.
pogo's embedded Photo
My view from my evening stand.
pogo's embedded Photo
My view from my evening stand.
pogo's embedded Photo
This is my view from my morning stand. The beauty of the woods right after sunrise is breathtaking.
pogo's embedded Photo
This is my view from my morning stand. The beauty of the woods right after sunrise is breathtaking.
Dear friends...... the year 2020 has been..... interesting..... to say the least. My wife and I started 2020 in Florida but we ended up back in western New York at the end of March instead of late April. And..... my turkey season was pretty spectacular! But this is deer season!

I wasn't going to post after each hunt this year and was planning doing a season video after it concluded but I really like writing of my hunting experiences..... so here goes.

Thursday morning was a great opening day for me even though I chose not to kill one of the four..... yes..... four bucks that walked past my stand between 10 and 25 yards. One of them even chose to bed down within 40 yards and was a pleasure to watch.

My drive to the farm was easy and I was full of anticipation for the day. My trail cam videos showed at least five shooter bucks on property and I expected to see at least one of them munching on acorns. When I arrived I was pleasantly surprised that nobody (3 other guys hunt this farm) else was there.

I started getting ready for my hunt and the first thing that happened is my 20 year old flashlight bulb blew right after I turned it one. No problem..... I thought I'd use my headlamp..... but my batties were dead. So I used my little blood trailing lite instead. I got my camera gear ready, grabbed my bow and took the long way around to get to my stand in the oaks. When I say the long way.... I walked through three of the neighbors corn fields in order to not spook deer off of the rye field.

I arrived at my tree and climbed up and was ready before it turned light out. Within ten minutes of being able to see 30 yards out a three pointer came walking by at 10 yards and started chewing acorns. When he was finished he dropped a d took a nap until a doe a d fawn came to eat. He got up and followed them north towards the rye.

There was a steady stream of deer..... mostly doe and fawns walking through the oaks. But they were not traveling the usual north to south route. Every one of them but one were walking south to north! I've hunted this farm for eight years now and I've only seen a few deer traveling north in the morning. They are usually heading to the brush lot bedding area to the south.

At around 9:00am I saw movement about 50 yards in front and realized it was Craig..... one of the other guys that hunt the farm. He stopped by and we exchanged greetings. He asked If I'd seen any and was surprised with how many I told him. He wished me luck and headed out to go home. I decided to pour a cup of coffee and eat a couple of my favorite cookies.

I was into my second cup of coffee when I saw a deer feeding about 75 yards to my south. I couldn't tell what it was but I thought it was a buck. I finished my coffee and put the cup on the thermos and pulled out my Black Rack rattling horns and lightly ticked them together as if playing a soft lullaby. The deer started walking towards me.

When it was about 50 yards away, I knew it was a buck..... and another buck was ten yards behind him. It was a six pointer with over four inch guard tines and high and tight crotches... and a four point. They walked within 15 yards looking for the bucks they heard sparring. The last I saw of them they were heading north around the west edge of the rye field.

Ten minutes later three does with four fawns came from the south and feed their way past me before disappearing where the two bucks walked. I poured another cup of coffee and just enjoyed the peace and quiet of the beautiful setting I was in. I was truly blessed to be allowed one more day in a treestand.

I thought I should conclude my morning hunt with a brief closing statement for my video footage. I was almost done when another buck was seen about 50 yards to my west walking in my direction. I immediately knew it wasn't a shooter but I stood, reached for my bkw and came to full draw as he walked behind a tree. I centered the pin on his ribcage and let him walk by. I let down after he was about thirty yards past me and sat down to reflect.

I waited untill about noon, packed up and climbed down to change cards on my trail cams before walking a half mile to my afternoon stand on the north edge of another rye field.

My afternoon was pretty uneventful with one doe coming into the rye field and feeding towards me. I decided to bring her home with me when she got inside the 40 yard mark. It's been many years since I've killed a doe but it was about to happen. She was inside 40 yards..... then 30 yards..... but not turning broadside. Then a fawn ran out of the woods towards her and I knew I wasn't going to harvest the doe. I sat down and watched her and her little one feed before exiting the field to my right.

All in all....... I had four different bucks in range..... saw at least 15 other deer..... and had many conversations with my maker on Thursday. How could it have been any better? Maybe if one of those shooters had shown himself..... but my opening day was special!

My next hunt will be Monday morning. Wish me luck.

05-Oct-20
That sounds like a great opening day. I'll be following along. Thanks for sharing.

05-Oct-20
Good luck pogo. I'll be down at my camp in Allegany county, Thursday through Sunday. Everyone I talked to has been seeing more deer this year than in the past, and better deer too. Seems like it has been an early fall season upstate, rut should be earlier verse later. Should be a good year in Western NY.

05-Oct-20
Thanks for the kind words guys. Today was a different day.

I busted out a deer for one of the corn fields that I skirt around on my long way into my stand. Once at my stand, I was up and comfortable in a matter of minutes and waiting for first light. This is the magical time of the morning and my anticipation was high. Boy was I disappointed!

Nothing....... nada......... The perfect wind and nothing moving through the oaks! I sat..... I stood...... I watched and listened..... nothing. At 8:30 I decided to pour a cup of coffee and have a couple of my cookies..... and just as I finished pouring my coffee....... you guessed it...... there was a deer heading towards the brush lot bedding area to the south.

I couldn't tell what it was so I grabbed my rattling horns and lightly ticked them. The deer stopped and looked in my direction. It seemed like a long time but probably not more than 30 seconds before the deer continued on his planned course. I finished my coffee and poured another cup. I had just finished it when another deer was spotted about 75 to 80 yards away to the south. Same thing happened. The deer stopped and looked in my direction when I ticked the norns and then continued on his way. I'm still not sure if either was a buck.

I sat until almost 11:00am before climbing down. I decided to pull my three trail cams and do a little walking to see what's what. One of my ladder stands has a lot of deer tracks around it and I put one of my cameras up to see what deer are in the the area. I might hunt that stand latter this week if we get a WNW wind. That's the perfect wind for this stand.

I walked through the thick bedding area to the north and found the first scrape of the season..... and several big rubs so one of the big boys is passing through the area. I ended up over on the winter rye field to the north where my ladder stand is that I sat in the other day.

I walked out onto the field and decided to check out the apple tree. Not many falling yet..... or.... if they have fallen, the deer are keeping them cleaned up. I decided to find a spot to put my pop-up blind which would give me a chance to sit near the apple tree. In about ten minutes I had a small area cleared out back inside the brush that covers the edge of the field. I think it will work with the prevailing SW wind which we get so much of. I will take the blind in after my hunt on Wednesday or Thursday.

It's all a chess match folks....... all a chess match. The deer move..... you move. Try to get an advantage before they detect you. I love it!

I'll be back in the stand later this week when the weather is right. Thanks for following along!

05-Oct-20

pogo's embedded Photo
pogo's embedded Photo
A new candidate showed up on one of my trail cams.

05-Oct-20
Pogo, looks like a main frame 8 point. Nice and wide, well beyond the width of the ears.a shooter buck for sure. Go get em.

05-Oct-20
Man..... I'm trying. ??

06-Oct-20
I went back to the farm early this afternoon and set my blind up in the area I cleared out the other day. After I finished brushing it in I sprayed it down inside and out with Scent Killer. I really like the placement of it.

I also staked out a sapling...... 20 yards into the field to act as a little attractant (sign post for scent) to help position for a shot. I forgot to take pictures but I will when I hunt out of it..... possibly Thursday evening.

One more thing........ I noticed at least four new freshly made ground scrapes while walking in today. They were all on the north side of the field on the field edge. It seems a little early to me.

07-Oct-20
That should be a nice set-up with the blind on the edge of the field. Where i hunt it all hardwoods and pines, not any open fields to set-up on. Those open fields just seem to attract the deer. Are you set up on the east edge? Reason i'm asking is the winds are predominantly westerly where i hunt. I switched to all ladder stands about 5 years ago. Had those chain on stands that were just death traps, not good for a 270 lb guy. The seats are very uncomfortable for 4 hour sits that i like to do. I do also have a Summit viper climbing stand in case i have to change locations. Love that stand. I also did find 2 scrapes in September when i was pulling cards. I don't think the deer would be visiting them regularly, but good sign to see. I really notice they are hitting the scrapes hard around the last week in October. Good Luck!

07-Oct-20
Last year we had scrapes being hit hard the entire second half of October. That is usually early here in 7M. Haven’t seen any yet, but haven’t really been poking around either. Pogo, love your chronicles.

07-Oct-20
Deerslayer37...... it is setup on the north side..... our predominant wind is from the southwest so it's in a good spot. Most of the deer I've watched from a tree stand enter the field from the west side or the north west corner to eat those apples.

Shawlerbrook...... thanks for the kind words. What part of 7M do you hunt? I have a little experience in the DeRyter and Smithville Flats area. Killed my first buck near Smithville Flats.

08-Oct-20

pogo's embedded Photo
here's my view from inside the blind. The little tree is 20 yards from my seat.
pogo's embedded Photo
here's my view from inside the blind. The little tree is 20 yards from my seat.
I'm in my blind by 3:00pm and there were four deer feeding in the other field when I walked in.

08-Oct-20
I am in Columbus, Chenango County.

08-Oct-20
not to far from the Charles Baker State Forest. Very good turkey hunting.

08-Oct-20
Okay friends....... I had a great afternoon hunting out of my ground blind...... and I had a horrible afternoon hunting out of my ground blind.

Let me explain....... and yes...... It's embarrassing. ??

Today...... every shooter buck on the farm except the pie bald 8 pointer decided to feed on the rye field in front of my ground blind along with six different does and five smaller bucks. I had deer as close as ten yards.

I was in my blind and settled in by 3:00pm and the first deer to enter the field was a two and a half year old seven point. He came to the apples from the north west corner of the field and was in front of me for about two minutes before heading south into the thick woods.

At 4:00pm several small bucks entered the field and began feeding in earnest.

At 4:30pm a big doe entered the field from the west side and fed in my direction. I was seriously thinking of harvesting her until the big eight point I've named Max walked out and began chasing her all over the field and then back into the woods.

Several more does came and fed all around and at 5:00pm, Max walked out of the apple tree corner about 40 yards to my right. He stayed out of my range but I really enjoyed watching him. He was almost in range twice until about 5:45pm. One of the does got alarmed about something to my left and she took off across the field and all of the other deer..... including Max followed. I was disheartened to say the least and figured my hunt was over.

But not so fast my friend.......... not so fast.

I was thinking of packing up but thought what the heck..... I might as well sit until dark. I only had about another half hour or so to go..... so sit there, I did.

About five minutes later....... much to my surprise out stepped Handle Bar in all his glory! He started feeding towards the middle of the field on a course that might bring him into my range. He stopped and looked back towards the woods and ANOTHER eight point stepped out and began feeding. He was deemed a shooter also but not with Handle Bar in the field.

They walked closer...... nose down inhaling as much rye grass as they could. Handle Bar was now less than forty yards away quartering towards me. I readied myself for a shot but I had to wait for a great angle. He came a few steps closer and turned broadside. But now the other eight point was directly behind him. He turned towards me again and took a couple more steps while munching away. He stopped and a ranged him at 35 yards. I couldn't believe it was happening.

I drew my bow as he turned broadside on more time and the other buck walked away from behind him. My 30 yard pin found its mark. I took a deep breath...... steadied...... and released. Handle Bar ducked at the sound and I watched my arrow sail over his back..... my lighted nock looked like a laser!

Both bucks ran back to the edge of the field and stood looking bewildered. What was that noise? Then...... they both disappeared into the woods, never to be seen again that night.

I sat in my blind trying to recreate the shot in my mind. I thought the shot was going to be a slam dunk...... after all..... I've been practicing out to 40 yards even though I wouldn't shoot at a deer that far.

As it started getting dark, I packed up my stuff and went to find my arrow...... lighted nocks making retrieving them much easier. The walk to my truck helped me with my grief of missing such a great buck. But I also celebrated the fact that it was a clean miss and that I didn't wound the beautiful animal.

Buy the time I got home...... I was almost over it..... just kidding...... but it didn't quite hurt as much as it did when it happened. I hope to hunt again this weekend...... maybe redeem myself.

So friends....... would you call today's hunt good...... or bad? Let me have it! I've got big shoulders as I said before.

08-Oct-20

pogo's embedded Photo
pogo's embedded Photo
Here's a photo of Max entering the field.

08-Oct-20

pogo's embedded Photo
pogo's embedded Photo
Handle Bar enters the field and worked into shooting range.... or so I thought.

09-Oct-20
Definitely a good day ! After all, that’s hunting with a vertical bow. A clean miss is the next best thing to a perfect hit.

10-Oct-20
Sounds like a great hunt!

It makes you wonder how many times that buck has ducked an arrow in his life.

11-Oct-20
Dang it! Both are good looking bucks!

Sounds like you've had some great hunting so far, Tom. Thanks for taking us along!

I'm curious, was handle bar head down and feeding or was his head up?

I shared a video on my fb from Grant Woods in which they analyze deer reaction tendency, with regard to body position, at the sound of the shot. Interesting stuff... you should check it out!

Hans

11-Oct-20
Hans....... head down acting like a weedeater! This is my first miss in many years....... but I pass up a lot of shots year after year on 2 1/2 year olds. This was the first big buck I've shot at in a long time so maybe that's part of the equation. I'm actually shooting pretty good groups at that distance but I did shot a little high and Handle Bar took care of the rest.

The wind has been wrong this weekend so I haven't been back down. Today is my wife's birthday so it's in my best interest to NOT hunt today. It looks like Monday afternoon might work, so look for an update on Monday evening.

12-Oct-20

pogo's Link
Hans...... This was a good video to watch on deer reaction times..... thanks for suggesting.

It brings my memory back to a hunt about 25 years ago over a clear cut near Smithville Flats. I shot at a buck, I estimated was 30 yards away..... turned out closer to 40 and thought I had missed low. But the buck dropped down and the arrow hit him perfectly......double lunged him. He didn't go 75 yards. That bow was faster than my Bear bow now.

Watch the attached link folks and learn.

The wind forcast is perfect for a hunt this afternoon........ I hope the deer cooperate.

12-Oct-20
Tonight was a bust. I think the wind was a little stronger than forecast and the deer were hesitant to move.

I got to my blind by 3:00pm and my anticipation was sky high. I watched..... and watched...... and watched...... but never saw a deer until 6:28pm. A lone spike horn walked in from the west side and began feeding. Nothing else followed.

I gave it about 15 minutes more before slipping into the woods and walking in the direction of my truck. I was successful in not spooking the spike as he was still out there when I reached the top of the field about 400 yards away from him.

My next hunt will probably be Wednesday morning. I'll be trying a stand I haven't hunted out of since the year before last. It all depends on the wind direction. Then I might hunt the evening from my blind.

13-Oct-20
I just checked my weather and wind direction for the farm and it looks like I'm going to be hunting in the morning out of the stand I haven't hunted out of since the year before last. I've walked through the area a couple of weeks ago, made sure the stand was safe and I was pleased with all of the sign. It's also not very far from where I think these bucks are bedding. And........ there is a major trail that is running about 25 yards from the stand heading to and from the bedding area from the trail that most of the early trail cam videos came from in September and early October.

If the deer do not give me a chance from that stand....... I'll back out quietly and move to the blind..... eat lunch and relax until magic hour. It makes for a long day but I enjoy the extra time in God's church.

14-Oct-20

pogo's embedded Photo
My blind is brushed in pretty good I then hink.
pogo's embedded Photo
My blind is brushed in pretty good I then hink.
My hunt this morning was a bust. I only saw three doe pass by at 40 yards.

I'm hunting out of my blind this afternoon. I realized I forgot to post a photo of it.... so here you go.

14-Oct-20
My afternoon hunt was better but not what I wanted. I climbed down from the treestand I hunted after about 11:30 and walked out of the woods towards the oaks but decided to not go into the oaks. I turned around and headed towards my blind on the edge of the smaller rye field.

I took time to add some fresh brush to the front of the blind and then put my gear inside. I walked out to my truck to get some things that I didn't think were necessary for the morning hunt but wanted them for the blind. Once inside of the blind I ate lunch and relaxed. I think I've perfected the cat nap today..... after all... it was only noon and I didn't expect to see dear until after 3:00pm.

As it was...... the first deer showed up at around 3:30pm. It was a lone doe in need of some rye grass and she loaded up. She was in the field for about a half hour before returning to the woods.

The afternoon was quieter than I expected until a little after 5:00pm. Then it was a steady procession of does. I quit counting after fifteen. Then a nice looking six pointer came into the field from the apple trees and walked fifteen yards away stopping broadside twice begging for an arrow. He finally started chasing three of the does all over the field and into the woods.

I'm not sure when my next hunt will be as we have plans for the next two days. But I will keep checking the weather and will let you know.

26-Oct-20
Well....... I haven't hunted since the 14th because of many reasons. I've had a lot going on getting our motorhome ready to roll and of course...... playing golf on Tuesdays and Fridays. And any time I was able to hunt...... the weather wasn't cooperating. We've had a lot of northeast wind direction.

Today....... my wife and I went and voted which brings another delema. We can now leave New York at any time. We originally picked November 6th as our departure date because it was just after election day. Now I'm thinking we can leave after Halloween.

But I get to hunt the next three mornings. I'll let you know how I make out.

27-Oct-20
Slow day today. I hunted the oaks on a perfect wind and saw my first...... and only deer at 8:20am. I saw the deer walking about 80 to 100 yards away but I couldn't tell what it was so I pulled out my Primos can call and made a bleat. The deer stopped and looked in my direction so I gave it one more bleat and the son of gun came running in. When it was about 30 yards away it slowed to a fast walk looking for the deer it had heard. That's when I realized it was a button buck. He came within 10 yards and stood for almost a minute before he walked away.

I never saw another deer and I stayed up in my stand untill 11:00am. Then I climbed out and pulled trail cam cards and came home.

I hope to hunt again tomorrow morning.

27-Oct-20
Looks like we may have our first snowfall on Friday. That plus the end of October should kick up the activity.

27-Oct-20
Yes sir...... I've already got my winter weather bibs and parkas descented and away in scent free bags.

No morning hunt tomorrow....... I'll be hunting the rye field blind in the afternoon instead.

28-Oct-20
I went to the farm this afternoon and was sitting comfortably in my blind by a few minutes after 3:00pm. I had a perfect wind and my hopes were sky high.

The first deer appeared from the south side at 4:26 and fed towards me. It was a nice looking 6 pointer with a fat body. If it was a yearling, he has great genes. He was only in the field for about 10 minutes before going into the woods on the southwest corner of the field. He came back at 5:25pm and fed 40 yards away before something spooked him away.

Two does came out by the apple tree and began to feed away until a couple of kids started yelling from a house about 1/4 mile away. The doe turned and ran back into the woods on the west side.

Then at a little before sundown a single doe came out for some rye..... ans she munched away until it was almost dark. I watched her walk back into the woods before I left the blind for my short walk back to my truck.

I'm surprised that the buck and does were not hanging together...... aren't we getting closer to the rut?

My hunting days are getting fewer and fewer...... the weather hasn't been great so we will see. I've only got a couple more days to hunt before we pack up and head towards New Mexico. I am saying that next Tuesday will be my last hunting day..... and we pull out on Thursday.

I'm going to try to hunt this Friday morning, Lord willing. The wind forcast looks good.

30-Oct-20
I also hunted 10/28. I saw 3 bucks and none of them acted "rutty". Hopefully it picks up this weekend before it warms back up.

30-Oct-20
I hunted this morning but didn't see a deer. I hunted the oaks where I normally see bucks cruising this time of year. I can see almost all ot the hardwood but nothing..... and I do mean nothing in the oaks today.

I'll hunt the thicket stand tomorrow morning. It's on the south side of the rye field where my blind is...... about 200 yards away from the field.

01-Nov-20
I hunted yesterday...... one little buck (four point) saw my decoy and came in posturing all stiff legged........ hair standing up on his back..... slobering drool. He was definitely acting like he had some game..... but he stayed 10 yards from my decoy even though I only had one side of his 8 point rack installed. It would have been an easy kill as he stood still at 15 yards and under looking at my decoy.

I think the big boys might be locked up in my area. I'm going to go to the blind this afternoon even though the weather isn't optimal. I'm running out of time for sure...... maybe only two more sits after today....... we leave Rochester on Friday.

01-Nov-20
It's just starting, you have at least a week and probably a bit longer. Shawn

01-Nov-20
My hunt today is called off...... the wind will keep them from moving. Tomorrow is a no go...... wind and snow will keep them from moving unless necessary.

I'm planning on an all day hunt Tuesday...... possibly Wednesday morning....... probably my last chance.

Shawn..... thanks for the words of encouragement but we leave early Friday..... Thursday is the day to get the final stuff done. My honey do list is pretty long and must be completed.

03-Nov-20
I had another close encounter with Handle Bar this morning.

I'll be hunting all day.... still in my stand at 10:25 but moving to my blind for afternoon hunt.

03-Nov-20
Today was a great day of hunting! My morning sit started in the dark with a slow walk to my stand in the thicket. This stand has shown the most activity lately and I had a great wind direction for the hunt.

Once up and setteled I had a little time for a conversation with my maker. It was short, sweet and to the point. I thanked him for allowing me another season in the stand.

As it started to lighten up I was beyond excited. At a litte after 8:00am, I saw a doe walking in my direction at a leisurely pace. Her path would have her walk less than 15 yards in front of my stand. I stood up slowly and pulled my bow of the holder and got myself turned and ready. She got right in front of me and stopped and stood for a minute or two. She was pretty small.... probably a yearling.

I glanced towards where she came from and almost choked. Here comes Handel bar and he is heading slighly to my left..... and I'm ready. I come to full draw as he walks behind some 20" diameter maples and stops. I glance down at the doe and she's just chewing on some leaves. Handle Bar is 20 to 25 yards away. Another small buck (6 point) comes out of the brush and heads behind Handle Bar and it spooks him. He turns more to my left and runs towards the rye field and I stand there...... at full draw...... and nothing to shoot at. He is easily 50 yards away before he stopped..... looked back at the 6 point...... and relaxes and just walks slowly away..... out of my life.

The six point? He walks slowly past my stand...... stopping at 15 yards...... BROADSIDE....... and stands for what seemed like forever. I probably should have killed him right then and there, but didn't. Then a four point comes out of the brush on the same trail..... and does the same exact thing..... stopping 15 uards away..... BROADSIDE! As they all left..... I hung my bow up, sat down and just smiled. That....... was close. Very close.

I didn't see another deer even though I sat untill after 11:00am. But the coffee tasted good with my cookies as I enjoyed the rest of my sit.

I climbed out and walked out to my truck and put my backpack in my storage box and got my decoy out. I made the short walk to my blind and set up my decoy, and got comfortable. I shared a few texts with my wife and noticed my cell phone battery was at 48%. No problem..... I always carry a portable charger. Yep..... it was in my backpack...... in my truck. It was noon so I decided walk back to my truck and get it. I was back in my blind and plugged in by 12:20pm.

At 12:30pm a small buck came into the field from the apple trees and walked towards my decoy but stopped 20 yards away from him. He tried every trick in the book to make my decoy move before walking south and out of the field. I decided to modify my decoy.

I pulled the legs off of it...... removed the antlers..... and made him, a her. Yep....... looked like a bedded doe laying on the field edge. At about 1:30pm a doe trotted out into the field and slammed on her brakes. She looked at the bedded doe and walked cautiously towards her. She tried everything to get the bedded doe to move. She finally gave up and left the field.

Two more does trotted out into the field and done the same thing before leaving the field on the same trail the other went down.

About two hours later another lone doe came into the field from the apples..... done the same thing..... and left.

I sat untill dark without seeing another deer. As I walked out I decided to end my season and finish getting everything taken care of so we are sure to head west to Albuquerque on Friday morning.

I think I've had another great hunting season. It's one I never thought I'd have...... but I'm anxious to get traveling.

Good luck to you all and don't forget to share photos of your deer.

04-Nov-20
That is a good note to end on. Thanks for sharing and safe travels.

04-Nov-20
Thanks for taking us on one more season. The memories are the trophies. Safe travels.

04-Nov-20
Yes Pogo thanks for sharing and looking forward to 2021. Safe travels and have a great Holiday season.

05-Nov-20
Thanks Pogo i enjoy your post every year, have a safe trip.

06-Nov-20
Thanks for the kind words guys....... I love sharing my hunts with you. I'm always closer to my maker when I'm up a tree and I am in awe of this beautiful world he has created for us.

We made it to Mansfield, Ohio today and are enjoying staying in Walmart parking lot for the night. On a side note..... I enjoyed watching a couple of doe and a small buck coming out of the woods and feeding tonight.

Good luck with your hunts!

17-Nov-20

pogo's Link
Hi friends from Albuquerque, New Mexico. We are enjoying our trip so far and I've finally finished my 2020 archery hunting video. I'll say it again...... I'm not a pro..... but I love these animals and I love the hunt.

I hope you enjoy this video.

19-Nov-20
Pogo your video and season was awesome, keep the camera rolling in 2021. Again im looking forward to it, keep warm in New Mexico.

19-Nov-20
Thanks KJ........ I'm not sure there will be another season but God willing, I'll try. I am really looking forward to our May turkey season.

We have had some cold weather here but not too bad. Yesterday we drove up into the mountains looking for elk. None spotted. But we saw some incredible views. Look for a video about them next week.

19-Nov-20
Great video. Probably not going to make it out this year unfortunately (lost all of my access) and well it gives me a little bit of a feeling that I'm out there...maybe next year.

23-Nov-20
Nice video, put together very well.

24-Nov-20

hardyyp's Link
Hello Amazon.com/mytv – Amazon Prime is a paid membership which gives you membership to a huge scope of services: free quick delivery, boundless video, selective admittance to bargains, among others. visit our website amazon.com/mytv

• Sitka Gear