buxandbass 01-Nov-20
Edge Hunter 01-Nov-20
awh302 02-Nov-20
DozRdeer2 02-Nov-20
Pot Belly Bruiser 03-Nov-20
LBshooter 12-Nov-20
LBshooter 12-Nov-20
22-Oct-20
Ok guys and gals, let's do our part and report rut activity. Northern IL here and seeing a few rubs that's about it for me so far.

22-Oct-20
South east Illinois. Rubs increased last week. Also some field edge scrapes

22-Oct-20
North Central. Not much buck sign yet, but am seeing a lot of doe movement. I live in a rural area and I've seen more does the past week in fields and crossing roads than I have all summer.

24-Oct-20
central.Lots of new edge scrapes last week along with some sparring on 10/15 by decent bucks. Slower this this past week.

26-Oct-20
Not seeing any new rubs, nor were scrapes freshened this weekend. Pretty odd, as the place I was hunting is normally pretty consistent with scrape activity. I'm sure it'll happen soon.

26-Oct-20

Sandman20's embedded Photo
Sandman20's embedded Photo
Had a 140 chasing the hell out of a doe and 2 fawns. Did a 400 yd stalk thru the cornfield on him. Got to what I thought was 40 yds turned out to be 50. Couldn’t range him cause he was staring at me. Fun hunt tho. Also so a brown and white turkey. Got a pic thru the binocs. Bad pic but you’ll get the idea

27-Oct-20
In northern Illinois things are starting to pop. It has been pretty slow but these last few days there are more bucks on camera.

27-Oct-20
Was out today on public land and didn't see a deer moving. I think a few more days and I'll start seeing some action, I hope lol.

30-Oct-20
Central Illinois here. Scrapes popping up everywhere and good night activity on them. Our target bucks not running daylight YET. Close though. Typically around here (Pontiac) November 3rd “ish” is when we start to see shooters out in daylight hours. Good luck!

01-Nov-20
I just came from Henderson Co and the bucks are pushing the does. We must have seen 10-15 bucks pushing does in the fields at night. One buck was shot, big bodied typical 10 point, and a doe was taken back to back. They are moving.

01-Nov-20
I am from Alabama and will be hunting close to Quincy (Payson) Nov. 7-11. Should I be hitting the rut at a good time? Any advice appreciated

01-Nov-20
Hunted Friday and Halloween eves, both perfect weather. Far southern illinois public land. Some pressure but have seen very limited day light movement. scrapes and rubs so so. Lots of nice bucks on cam but all at night.

01-Nov-20
Nothing moving this morning in my woods in Wabash county, but half hour before sundown tonight I had a two yr old come marching through and later two one yr olds meandered through. Saturday evening a really good shooter was chasing does. No shot opportunity on the big one.

02-Nov-20
If the weather wasn’t so warm I’d say this week would great. Here in northern Illinois the bucks are moving. The does aren’t ready yet but the bucks have started to search.

02-Nov-20
Bucks moving, does not interested in SE Illinois

03-Nov-20
@BrentM Ya stinks it’s gonna be flat hot next several days for November. Your last 2 days could be real interesting as another cold front comes in Monday. Not to say your not gonna see any action on warm days. My cameras prove it. Just stay out and be patient. Good luck

12-Nov-20
Hunted in will cty yesterday and some small bucks were harassing the ladies.

12-Nov-20
Hunted in will cty yesterday and some small bucks were harassing the ladies.

• Sitka Gear