2021 Turkey Hunts
Illinois
Contributors to this thread:
Zim 08-Dec-20
Zim 19-Dec-20
Tody 21-Dec-20
Zim 30-Dec-20
08-Dec-20
Curious if Pritzker has come to his senses and allows spring turkey tag holders to hunt next spring. All my applications will be property only, and not county. So I can get my money back. 1st Lottery deadline just passed. Good luck.

19-Dec-20
Results just posted. For the first time in 14 years I got shutout of all 10 choices. Very surprising since I had several 3rd season picks. Oh well at least I get first dibs in the 2nd lottery. Should get my pick since I'll have preference. Not picky many tags will do. Good luck hope everyone drew and Pritzker opens the gates. Now I am recuperated from the Covid and will get out and deer hunt a bit. Lost my whole season.

21-Dec-20
Refund here as well, 2nd year in a row didn't get selected in the 1st lottery.

30-Dec-20
Tody, What was the latest season you applied for? All ten of my picks were 1st thru 3rd season. Have always drawn something in the past. Anyway, I submitted my 2nd lottery application today. Best permits left from what I saw were the Wayne Fitzgerrell 3rd & 4th, which work with my schedule, so I'm hoping for one of those. Got a bunch of scrubs after that. Really slim pickens. I am limited to first 3 seasons N zone & first 4 seasons S zone. After that got IN & WI permits.

• Sitka Gear