jstephens61 25-Jul-21
Zim 25-Jul-21
jstephens61 25-Jul-21
Zim 25-Jul-21
IW 439 4 Life 26-Jul-21
midsouth_hunter1 28-Jul-21
LBshooter 29-Jul-21
09-Jun-21
For those who applied, Illinois deer firearm draw results are now posted. I drew my first choice, and I was surprised how many good public land permits are leftover. I expect that’s a result of more cross gunners using all their vacation days earlier during October and peak rut. Who needs a firearm permit any more? There’s really 3 1/2 months of gun pressure now.

10-Jun-21
Who needs a whiny little twit yet here you are

10-Jun-21
Lol at 6-2/230 I can’t recall anyone ever referring to me as “little” except maybe back in middle school 1972? Haha. Dfat Dfat you in a crabby mood because your heros Nancy Pelosi & Sleepy Joe are failing miserably? Or your $300/month unemployment supplement is expiring? It seems Nancy & Kamala have the US adopting the Illinois finance model. What could possibly go wrong? Bet you pack a crossgun too. Lol

15-Jun-21
Zims all right

18-Jun-21
Third year in a row I've drawn, I'm 5 for 6 , no to shabby. Just bought a muzzle loader since the straight wall cartridge hadn't gone through.

27-Jun-21
Hey Zim, meant to ask what public land did you draw?

24-Jul-21
LB, I drew JEPC full season. But the better bucks are long nocturnal by firearm season. And that was even before 3 months of crossguns, and allowing ATV’s for the obese. Good thing I got 3 weeks of quality special archery hunts before that which have boat & bike barrier to entry. So I have a legit chance of being tagged out by gun season. This firearm tag is more what I consider a backup plan.

BTW - There’s no doubt the big influx of xgun conversions have made the firearm tag odds much better in Illinois. ILDNR never published those odds, but just ask your friends. Before this we drew JEPC ~once every 3 years. But in the last 4 years all of my friends drew every year. One failed one year but got Sanganois 2nd choice. Unfortunately, the quality of the hunt has nose-dived.

25-Jul-21
At 6’ 2” 230#, you fall in the obese category on any scale. Just saying.

25-Jul-21
Oh geez forgive me, I forgot about that little man syndrome thingy of yours. Sure didn’t mean any offense.

And hell no I would not even consider using an ATV to hunt JEPC or any public property anywhere. I solo backpacked out my last elk and two deer despite having a pacemaker and torn Achilles’ tendon.

25-Jul-21
There’s no forgiveness for constant rudeness.

25-Jul-21
You mean like your unprovoked incessant personal attacks? Why not pack up your crossgun, platform shoes, and unfunded million dollar Illinois state employee pension and go join an xgun hunting website? We all know that’s where you belong. Pat doesn’t even take xgun advertisements last I heard.

26-Jul-21
Someone should file down the front sight so they don't chip a tooth.

28-Jul-21
ZIm, thought you were no longer an Illinois resident? How are you pulling JEPC for all three archery weeks and a full gun season

29-Jul-21
Last year st desplaines a guy died from a heart attack durwhen no shotgun season. It amazes me that these parks don't allow the roads to be used to pickup game and cut the long walks down. Sad thing is the guy was young. Desplaines allows bird hunters during field trials to use horses and at to pickup and set birds but the won't allow deer hunters to pick up a 200 lb deer, they expect you to drag it, shows how screwed up these idiots are who are running the parks, sad.

• Sitka Gear