bill v 15-Sep-22
Stekewood 15-Sep-22
Bowhunting 5C 18-Sep-22
Rut Nut 18-Sep-22
Bob McArthur 19-Sep-22
Stekewood 19-Sep-22
Bob McArthur 19-Sep-22
15-Aug-22
Anybody get a round 2 tag out of the West Chester court house? I got a 5C round 1 tag rather quickly. My round 2 application for 5D sent to West Chester seems lost. No check cashed, no returned application.

15-Aug-22
Sorry to hear that Woody! Hopefully this will be the last year we have to put up with this system...................

15-Aug-22
I wanted to send for a second 5C today. but thought I'd better go for 5D in case my first application is in never neverland. Trying Doylestown courthouse this time. I'm in 5C but a buddy has some spots in 5D that horse people want hunted.

16-Aug-22
My first two are still lost. I did get awarded my first yesterday. Now I sit and hope that my first two show up at the Treasurer or the Treasurer finds my applications behind a desk somewhere in the meantime.

I guess I now have to make a trip to the courthouse when OTC sales begin to make sure I have a SRA tag for that opener.

16-Aug-22
I wouldn’t hold my breath Gene. If they haven’t been processed by now, I’d write them off as lost! But I wonder how the PGC would view that if you counted them as lost, then apply for six tags in total and then somebody finds them? Hmmmmmmmmmm

17-Aug-22
The thought crossed my mind to send in now for the two that have been lost. Problem is if the other two show up I am technically in violation until OTC begins.

17-Aug-22
So today I get the email notification of my doe tags, one sent Aug 1st, and one sent Aug 15th. The one sent on the 1st went to West Chester, and the one sent on the 15th went to Doylestown. Yet they both were awarded today. Go figure? Really didn't want two 5D tags, but thought my first one was lost. Now I have to get my second 5C tag in the next round. Guess that's how they make their money.

17-Aug-22
Sounds like West Chester treasurer is “OUT TO LUNCH!” ;-)

30-Aug-22
TOTALLY AGREE!!

30-Aug-22
I have got three 5D tags in hand. Took a week each time to receive them. I've been sending to one particular treasurer the past few years & they've been very efficient each year.

31-Aug-22
How much ($$) to find out which one Bob? ;-)

31-Aug-22
I got my 2nd one today, still waiting on the 3rd....

01-Sep-22
Man , I better send in soon

01-Sep-22
Still 15095 left

02-Sep-22
I’m with you Bill. Don’t see the point in wasting time, stamps, and envelopes to get one at a time.

02-Sep-22
I mailed all 3 at once. I’m paying an Uber eats driver to get me 12 tags under my 4 aliases on Monday. :)

02-Sep-22
Chester, Montgomery, Bucks are all TERRIBLE treasurers! Lancaster has improved.

02-Sep-22
I’ve had better luck with my Door Dash driver.

02-Sep-22

03-Sep-22
I found a good one, but like a good hunting spot, I’m not giving that info out for free! ;-)

13-Sep-22
Friend of mine picked up six for me yesterday

14-Sep-22
Picked up my six today as well as six for my buddy. No other hunters were there while I was. Walked in and five minutes later walked out with tags in hand. No arts and crafts with applications, pink envelopes and stamps and no USPS involvement. Hope to be able to repeat the process next week.

14-Sep-22
I stopped at my treasurer Monday morning. Usually no line because I’m up here in 3D. But there were a couple thousand left in 3 D this year so 6 people in line waiting for them to open the door when I got there at 8:25. Walked out 15 min later with four 5C tags. Good thing I didn’t wait til Tuesday because a tractor trailer took down power lines in town and the administration building didn’t open until later in the day.

I heard some treasurers offices down in southern Pa near the special regs areas had hours long lines! : (

15-Sep-22
Now Steve, picking up 6 tags at a time—- are you looking for a fight on here???

15-Sep-22
As long as he fills ‘em we won’t give him any grief Bill! ;-)

15-Sep-22
They will be filled and replaced (hopefully several times) long before the tags sell out...... Thankfully the game commission has listened and realized their mistake of limiting special regs hunters to holding only six tags at a time and it will be back to unlimited next year. Now if the government will just pass the bill to allow for online purchase, all will be the way it should be.

15-Sep-22
Rut. He’ll. Fill em. It’s a mad rush down here to refill your pocket. Kill ‘em while you can. Go get em Steve

15-Sep-22
You too Bill!

18-Sep-22
Monday, Tuesday and Wed the lines were 2 plus hours wait in Norristown.

18-Sep-22
That’s crazy John! : (

19-Sep-22
I went to Norristown at 8:15 Thursday norning to get 3 more tags & I was the only one there.

19-Sep-22
That’s because they don’t open until 8:30. ;-)

19-Sep-22
I walked in and got them.

• Sitka Gear