ultimag 09-Nov-22
spike78 09-Nov-22
ultimag 09-Nov-22
ultimag 09-Nov-22
spike78 11-Nov-22
ultimag 11-Nov-22
Ace 19-Nov-22
08-Nov-22
What’s everyone think? I hope so. Hochel is a train wreck.

08-Nov-22
Pat, God please help us get rid of this scourge. She has done something I thought was impossible......be a worse governor than Cuomo. I told my wife if she wins this we will never see another Republican Governor in NYS in our lifetime. She is that bad.

08-Nov-22

08-Nov-22
he will lose by a wide margin I'll guess 1.5-2 million votes

09-Nov-22
Voter F'ing APATHY!!!!! Where were the 6 million firearms owners yesterday? Where was the NRA, SCOPE, NYSRPA? Albeit, more than double the people came out yesterday, than Cuomo/Astorino, but still, lacking the gun vote. Astorino garnered 1.2 million votes to Cuomo's 1.6 million. Zeldin ended with 2.7 million to Hochul's 3 million, again lacking the gun vote. If you didn't vote, then don't complain about a damn thing. And if you did vote for tyranny, corruption, higher taxes, higher crime, cashless bail, indoctrination of your children, inflation, and loss of freedoms, then you too, have nothing to complain about. I am totally disgusted with the sheeple who vote party over conscience, then armchair quarterback about the spiraling decline of our state. Can they really look in the mirror and say that they're better off day after day?

09-Nov-22
he didn't take as bad a beating as I thought but he still took a beating the city controls what happens in the rest of the state

09-Nov-22
buckle up by your in for a really rough ride for the next 4 yrs

09-Nov-22
NYC ! If you look the Republicans did great in most of the Congressional races Upstate and on LI. The idiots in nyc saved Hochul’s butt even though their city is about as safe as Mexico. In our little town here in Chenango County vote total was : Zeldin 250. Hochul 50. Buy a lifetime supply of ammo or reloading components and any guns you might want as well any thing( ATV, lawnmowers, chainsaws, vehicles,etc) gas or diesel powered before the idiots running this state turn it into the Third World.

09-Nov-22
like I said nyc controls who runs the state it always has and it always will for those counties that didn't vote for hochul prepare for retaliation she's gonna make your lives miserable had zeldin would have won I would have concidered moving back as I truly do miss ny but with dems controlling it it just won't happen

09-Nov-22
I guess the folks in NYC don’t mind the crime and the fact that they legally cannot defend themselves hmm.

09-Nov-22
he should have NEVER tied himself to trump and the rigged election rumors if they run trump. in 24 they lose my vote run desanti, pence ,Hailey even Abbott I'll vote republican , run trump I'll vote Mickey mouse and Donald duck no way I'm voting for trump just can't do it

09-Nov-22
democrats, out number republicans by a 2>1 margin in NY I highly doubt NY will ever become red again

11-Nov-22
Same here in MA our new Governor won by a landslide it’s hopeless here.

11-Nov-22
good luck in the big woods everybody my wife and I hunted ( this was our last year for big game hunting ) filled all tags had a great time hunted some beautiful country it's a fitting end to a big game hunting adventure that spans 43 yrs & 30+ states multiple times

19-Nov-22
If you cast a protest vote; you help the Dems. You think you’re standing up for principal, but you’re wrong. You’re doing exactly what Hochul wants you to do.

More than half of Hunters and Gun Owners are not even registered to vote. I guess many of us just don’t care enough. Here in CT, we’re as bad off as NY and MA. Maybe we deserve what we get.

The irony is that we’ll (as a group) be better able to weather the storm than the folks who voted in the way to bring us the storm. I think we’re going to see 2+ years of a very rough economy. Buckle up, it will get ugly. The upside is I expect stocks, real estate and depreciating assets (Boats, RVs etc) will be going on sale. Of course that will only be good for those able to take advantage of it!

• Sitka Gear