Paul@thefort 15-Feb-23
trekker 15-Feb-23
Whocares 15-Feb-23
pronghorn21 16-Feb-23
15-Feb-23

SBC's Link
See link

15-Feb-23
I howled. The governor's husband would like nothing more than to stack the commission with anti hunters during the next four years.

15-Feb-23
Me too. Thanks for the link.

15-Feb-23
Otero returned calls and spoke at length with Brandon Siegfried recently. Supposedly, he hunts, and is very familiar with the Grand Mesa and the archery closure. I didn't get a chance to listen to the meeting, but I thought I heard someone say he spoke up for residents on allocation, maybe I'm wrong. I think he works for the wilderness society, so likely has BHA support.

15-Feb-23
Otero did speak up for resident allocations and is in favor of OTC. I would support him as a Commissioner.

I will not be taking this Howl survey or making a comment for the very fact, I do not know who is providing this information. and where they received their information.

15-Feb-23
Otero missed the 8/22 virtual meeting, the 11/17-18 meeting in Gateway and the first day of the 01/17-18 meeting because of bad weather. So basically he made 7 of 9 meetings. Not sure where Howl is getting their info, but it should be accurate, if you are going to trash someone.

15-Feb-23
I howled.

16-Feb-23
I'm still looking for the HOWL on HB23 - 1066. Despite talking to the guy that runs that program or business or whatever it is, it still hasn't appeared on his website.

• Sitka Gear