crestedbutte's embedded Photo
Hope this version is easier to read????
Hope this version is easier to read????

crestedbutte's Link
Convention, Banquets & Auction to be held in Manhattan, KS (March 9-12).

Registration DEADLINE: February 25, 2023. After that, the price goes up! For Convention registration use the direct link provided in this post.

To KBA members, do not use the registration link that was provided in recent KS Bowhunter Magazine (pg. 13) or the registration link provided in your Convention registration packets to arrive in the mail sometime this week...as they are WRONG! Use the registration link provided in this post or the one provided on KBA Facebook (per post dated 2/1/23....scroll down to find it) or the recent KBA e-mail blast sitting in your Inbox.

See also the posters about events planned

17-Feb-23
Looking forward to it, thanks for the update(s) JW!

17-Feb-23
Y’all always have to plan this during the peak of the snow goose migration! ;)

17-Feb-23
Them snow geese don't taste that great anyways. Unless you make some of Charlies pastrami with them. Hope you can make it. Kyle looking forward to seeing you this year. Missed having you there last year.

17-Feb-23
Yep, got my convention packet from the mailbox yesterday and going to fill it out and trust the old fashioned mail system. See you all there.

19-Feb-23
It's going to be a great time. See you all in a couple of weeks.

07-Mar-23
Starting to gather all my treasures to load into my truck Wednesday. See you all there!!

07-Mar-23
Does Doug plan to have the trailer of stuff Thursday afternoon. Can't get anyone to reply on the members site on Bowsite. Too bad, a good place to discuss stuff.

07-Mar-23
He'll need help, I can't be there til Friday morning

07-Mar-23
I will get there sometime Thursday, hope in time to help.

07-Mar-23
Dave, it sounds like Doug will be there a little before noon on Thursday. I should be there that afternoon. Looking forward to seeing everyone!

08-Mar-23
We will be arriving Thursday mid-afternoon to set up our booth. Susie and I are really excited to see everyone and catch up. Good times! --Mike

08-Mar-23
Just FYI...appears the KBA website "membership forum" is down for some reason? Not good timing, but oh well?

09-Mar-23
Four Points Sheraton-Manhattan, KS

Thurs. 3/9: 3pm-9pm Vendor & Display Set-Up

Thurs. 3/9: 7pm Social Gathering Meet and Greet w/ Tom Miranda and Tom Nelson

See schedule in post above for upcoming Friday & Saturday events.

09-Mar-23

Thank you for the donation Sutherlands-El Dorado! Here's an example of some of the great stuff that will be available Saturday night during the Awards Banquet Auction/Raffle.

Feel free to visit the KBA Facebook page to see all the cool stuff/donations that have been flowing in for the event. There will be more donations coming in on Saturday as more and more people arrive with their donations and custom made stuff in hand.

Sorry to say if you aren’t there Saturday you are gonna really miss out on a great opportunity and for a worthwhile cause to boot!

10-Mar-23

crestedbutte's Link
If interested, see direct link above to KBA Facebook page to see some of the donations that have come in so far that will be either auctioned or raffled off tomorrow night!

11-Mar-23
Gosh dang it I hated to miss this. Got 2 septics inspected and covered up yesterday afternoon but didn’t feel like making the drive late last night. Now I’m regretting that this morning. I know y’all are having a blast that’s for sure!

11-Mar-23

sitO's embedded Photo
sitO's embedded Photo
sitO's embedded Photo
sitO's embedded Photo
sitO's embedded Photo
sitO's embedded Photo
sitO's embedded Photo
sitO's embedded Photo
Has been fun so far, lots of cool stuff for Auctions too! Thanks for the hunts you donated Mike.

11-Mar-23

Hunts to be auctioned.

12-Mar-23

be still's embedded Photo
be still's embedded Photo
No problem at all and I’m looking forward to the hunts taking place for these people.

Really liked your metal art pieces here you donated.

15-Mar-23
How was it?

15-Mar-23
How about some pictures of Bratton and his speech. He was a very good writer too, he had several stories in Bowhunter magazine.

15-Mar-23
Jerry was great, he and the "starting six" are the reason we have what we have imo.

Missed you too Patrick, we were lacking in snake chaps table dances

Get off your a$$e$ and make it a destination next Spring!

15-Mar-23
Do any of you think there would be more interest if our next or future speaker was Barry Wensel? I still have his phone # from when I spoke to him about possibly being a future speaker of ours a few years ago. I grew up watching him and his brother Gene’s hunting videos on VHS tape.

Always liked those dudes and seemed like they always did it the right way but haven’t really kept track of their hunting exploits the last 20 yrs or so. Thoughts?

15-Mar-23
My first thought was hell no…then I realized that was an S and not a Z in that last name:?)

Man I still miss not being there. I let money and work get in the way and that’s really not an excuse. I’m going to try and not let that happen again.

15-Mar-23
I think it would help if it was in January but I’d probably still miss it too often :/

18-Mar-23

Trebarker's embedded Photo
Breaking in the pellet grill today, ribs turned out great!

Beef roast is cooking in it now.

18-Mar-23
Nice!

18-Mar-23
Those ribs look fantastic!

18-Mar-23

Believe I nailed the beef roast on my first try too

18-Mar-23
If Wensel is there, I’d move mountains to be there.

• Sitka Gear