spike78 10-Mar-23
PECO2 10-Mar-23
PECO2 10-Mar-23
Grasshopper 10-Mar-23
spike78 10-Mar-23
PECO2 13-Mar-23
06-Mar-23

SBC's Link
Seems like all the blue states are trying to "one-up" each other with the anti-gun legislation.

Not to be outdone, Colofornia does their part.

06-Mar-23
Still don’t own one , but for no other reason than it’s just been down the list of wanted items. Don’t rifle hunt anymore but would love to have one for recreational shooting. Looks like it just went to the top of the list, thanks for the help making my mind up leftist’s. Funny, none of the top bills brought so far match CO residents top worries and fears about what’s happening now. But must just be that all republicans are going way too far right and democrats keep their radical factions in check!??:) At least that’s what we’ve been told on a different thread about CO! Overly educated, indoctrinated morons need to wake up!

06-Mar-23
"Concerning prohibitions on certain firearms used in public mass shootings" So for an AR platform, you can drop $2500 and more really easy. For $500 you can get 5, 9mm pistols and buy some 15 round clips. 1. Why would anyone of sound mind think this bill is going to prevent "public mass shootings"? 2. Why would a criminal drop $2500 for an AR when you could get 5 handguns for the same price?

"prohibits a person from manufacturing, importing, purchasing, selling, offering to sell, or transferring ownership of an assault weapon. The bill further prohibits a person from possessing a rapid-fire trigger activator. A violation is a class 2 misdemeanor."

So if you own one now, you can never resell it in Colorado. If you are dealer, and have some in inventory that don't sell by the deadline, you can only sell to out of state buyer.

What is the penalty for a class 2 misdemanor? up to 120 days days in jail and $750.

Stupid is as stupid does.

06-Mar-23
Some of the magazine ban supporters lost their jobs over it. I have no faith in our Legislature making the right choice for the right reasons but maybe they will make the right choice out of self preservation.

07-Mar-23
The latest one dropped is a ban on all rifles .50 cal. and higher, including muzzleloaders. So much for muzzy elk and moose hunting since that is the smallest caliber allowed!

08-Mar-23

SBC's embedded Photo
SBC's embedded Photo
Colorado Hunter:

The .50 cal ban is only for centerfire cartridges. There is a specific exclusion for ML's and shotgun slugs.

(Not that it makes it better)

08-Mar-23
Yeah because so many violent crimes are carried out with a .50 bmg

10-Mar-23
There is a great reason for banning all these weapons including the 50 BMG. Just research 15 minute city’s and that will tell you all you need to know. Conspiracy theory? Well it’s already in motion.

10-Mar-23
15 minute city, first I've heard of this. Interesting and fine for some. No way can everyone live withing 15 minutes of everything though.

10-Mar-23
Now I want one. And where can I get 5ea 9mm pistols plus more 15 round magazines (not clips) for $500? I'm in.

10-Mar-23
$500 each, just bought a glock 43XMOS - $500 at scheels. Sheild 15 round clip, I fporgot the cost but it wasn't much. The trijicon sight, that is another story but that was my option. The streamlight laser flashlight, that was another option - but it is sure easier to carry then an AR.

Don't tell the democrats, it might be next on their list.

10-Mar-23
PECO I guarantee city’s in Colorado will know what a 15 minute city is very soon. Now the only obstacle is banning all guns you own. Should be interesting in the near future.

13-Mar-23
Spike, Boulder will be first.

17-Mar-23
One sticking point to the :15 city is doctors retiring and not being replaced. “Doctor Deserts”.

Ratio Should be one per 300 patients. Some areas it’s one per 1800 patients and getting worse.

17-Mar-23
Clarification; (Family Practice Doctors)

• Sitka Gear