Pat Lefemine 25-Mar-23
Al Dente Laptop 25-Mar-23
scentman 25-Mar-23
jdbbowhunter 25-Mar-23
Al Dente Laptop 26-Mar-23
Squash 26-Mar-23
Shawlerbrook 26-Mar-23
19-Mar-23
So a poacher in Romulus was fined $650 for poaching an outstanding white buck over bait. He also had several other bait sites around. Why just a slap on the wrist for this. IMO fine should have been 4 figures, loss of weapon, and loss of hunting privilege.

19-Mar-23
Because NY is soft on crime.

21-Mar-23
Justice in NYS is officially extinct !

24-Mar-23
Did you know that you can't own a "pot shop" in NYS without a previous drug related offense?

25-Mar-23
That sound ridiculous but nothing surprises me anymore in New York. I live in CT so it's not that much better, but there still seems to be some sense of sanity here.

25-Mar-23
Scentman, very true. This is a pre-requisite that the Albany failures put into place as part of their so-called reparations. They felt that those who were arrested due to marijuana possession or distribution, which was still ILLEGAL at the time of their arrest, should get preferential treatment to own a marijuana based business. Bizarro world.

25-Mar-23
Al, my Mother in law who I love very much asked me if I got that on Fox News... I told her that you can take your own Cocaine to a safe spot in Erie county to be tested for fentinol and safely administer it with no repercussion, she told me I was nuts.

25-Mar-23
Amazing what's going on. Everything criminals used to do is now run by gov't. Numbers and drugs.

26-Mar-23
There are multiple "safe injection" sites for heroin addicts throughout the state. They are staffed by doctors and nurses in the hopes of preventing an overdose, all at our taxpaying expense. Totally absurd logic.

26-Mar-23

26-Mar-23
We have entered the twilight zone here in NYS. They want to give free college to illegals but raise the cost for the rest of us. Outlaw new gas ATV’s, lawnmowers, cars, gas stoves, chainsaws, etc. We really do need a come to Jesus moment here.

• Sitka Gear