Rut Nut 28-Jun-23
Rut Nut 28-Jun-23
horsethief51 29-Jun-23
Rut Nut 29-Jun-23
Will tell 30-Jun-23
horsethief51 30-Jun-23
Rut Nut 01-Jul-23
28-Jun-23
Anybody here go buy their land owner doe tag last Tuesday, using their old license? Anybody here know what I'm talking about?

28-Jun-23
If so, I didn't know you could do it that way.

28-Jun-23
I wondered what they were gonna do about those landowner tags? When my Father-in-law still had his property, he would always go in to the Treasurer’s office before the first round and get his tag........................then tease us about having to fill out our Pinks and put them in the mail and hope they got there!

28-Jun-23
I kind of know what you're talking about. Although I've never gotten a landowner tag, I did see that they could be had last week.

28-Jun-23
Doses or do you have to have your land in a co-op, for these tags?? Also like 80 + acres?

28-Jun-23
Doses or do you have to have your land in a co-op, for these tags??

28-Jun-23
I think it’s just 50+ contiguous acres Ed.

28-Jun-23

Rut Nut's embedded Photo
Rut Nut's embedded Photo
I just checked Ed- it is 50+ acres AND it has to be OPEN TO PUBLIC HUNTING( and must remain open for the entire license year)

29-Jun-23
Looks like you have all the facts right. But my point was that to buy the tag the week before (everyone else) you would have had to use your "about to expire" hunting license.

29-Jun-23
Yes- they used to go on sale well before first round doe applications were due. Now it is the same day.....................................

30-Jun-23
Anyone know when the season starts for the Agriculture doe tags.

30-Jun-23
Explain that one.

01-Jul-23

Rut Nut's Link
I think he’s talking about the (old) Red Tag Program(now called AG TAG)

It’s Aug 1st to Sept 15th and Feb 1st to April 15th

• Sitka Gear