SaddleReaper 06-Jul-23
longbeard 06-Jul-23
8point 07-Jul-23
SaddleReaper 07-Jul-23
bas4109 10-Jul-23
Denali 04-Aug-23
bas4109 04-Oct-23
28-Jun-23
I am looking for a good bow shop anywhere around CNY or NNY. Any suggestions?

29-Jun-23
I use Straight Arrow Archery in Chadwicks NY

03-Jul-23
Can you be a little more specific as to your location?

06-Jul-23
Southeastern Oswego County. Pretty much Oswego, Oneida, or Jefferson County is what I am curious about.

The guy I used to go to had a small shop in his basement but he moved to a different state for work. I liked that over a big shop.

06-Jul-23
Head up to East End Outfitters in Pulaski. Tommy (the owner) knows his stuff.

06-Jul-23
What ever happened to Lillies in Holland Patent?

07-Jul-23
https://barrettsbowhunting.com/. Near Elmira

07-Jul-23
Longbeard - I just asked Ian about Lillies: he said his folks retired and sold the agway, so he's no longer running the shop from there but is still doing some sales, repairs, and string building etc out of his house, as well as helping out All Seasons Outfitters in New Hartford.

To the OP- not sure what your bow needs are, but if you want to drive to Holland Patent I can PM you Ian's number.

10-Jul-23
I am goint to try East End. I believe I have met Tommy before. I just need my bow looked over and the rest checked. I have a Ripcord ACE and it seems to stick once in a while and I end up shooting a few inches low and a little left. It happens randomly but it acts like the arrow is forcing the rest down instead of it dropping on it's own.

04-Aug-23
Legends Of the Fall in Tully Burdics Bow Werx in Fulton 4 Seasons near Auburn All solid shops.

04-Oct-23
Just to follow up on this. I took my bow to East End and Tom fixed my issue. It was the timing.

• Sitka Gear