Notme 04-Jul-23
2Wild Bill 04-Jul-23
Brian M. 04-Jul-23
Blood 04-Jul-23
29-Jun-23

steve's embedded Photo
steve's embedded Photo

29-Jun-23
Happy 4th to you and everyone here Steve. Aren’t those neighborhood deer beautiful. I was walking around my neighborhood last night trying to get my daily steps done and a big doe and fawn were very close to me just watching me go by

29-Jun-23
Red, white, blue flowers are gone- but the flag still STANDS !!

29-Jun-23
Unapologeticly American

29-Jun-23
That reminds me - does anybody know why I’ve seen some flags at half mast today??

I just loaded up on some red, white and blue flowers today at Wally-world… they’re marking down a whole lot of the garden center plants in Norwalk today…

And there was a heated 2XL realtree jacket on the clearance aisle for $75… I don’t really have any idea how good a deal that is, but I could probably use it for a ground blind!

29-Jun-23
‘Merica!

29-Jun-23
Corax, flag at half mast due to Lowell Weicker, former CT governor died. Responsible for CT's income tax.

29-Jun-23

soapdish's embedded Photo
soapdish's embedded Photo
I stalked this one at my dad's house this evening lol

29-Jun-23
Oh.... happy fourth. Acorn crop is looking good so far

29-Jun-23

nehunter's embedded Photo
nehunter's embedded Photo
Enjoy your 4th!

30-Jun-23
That's cool.

30-Jun-23
I wonder how he reacted to the Booms….

Cool pic

30-Jun-23
A time to celebrate the American way. Enjoy it.

30-Jun-23

Blood's embedded Photo
America
Blood's embedded Photo
America
USA USA USA USA

04-Jul-23

Notme's embedded Photo
Notme's embedded Photo

04-Jul-23
The man who said there was a wall of separation between church and state, never imagined or wanted a separation between God and country, as is happening today in America. The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen united States of America, When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

Americans are created, entitled and endowed by God.

Happy 4th of July.

04-Jul-23
Happy 247th Birthday America !

04-Jul-23
Celebrate this fourth for our freedom more than ever.

• Sitka Gear