Ging0014 07-Jul-23
Longcruise 08-Jul-23
Bent arrow 08-Jul-23
PushCoArcher 08-Jul-23
TheGreatWapiti 08-Jul-23
JSW 08-Jul-23
goelk 10-Jul-23
04-Jul-23
Any idea when the secondary draw results are posted?

04-Jul-23
Friday

04-Jul-23

KsRancher's embedded Photo
KsRancher's embedded Photo

06-Jul-23
Can't wait for tomorrow!

06-Jul-23
Can't wait for tomorrow!

06-Jul-23
Good luck. Unless you're <18 years old I wouldn't get my hopes up though.

06-Jul-23
REALLY hoping my 16yr old son draws his first choice. 2nd choice would still be exciting since it will be his first elk tag. My dad should easily draw his 1st choice. If by some CRAZY reason he doesn't then his 2nd choice will be an interesting 4th season elk to try and fill

07-Jul-23
They’re hitting cards.

I think I drew my elk tag

07-Jul-23

Longcruise's embedded Photo
Longcruise's embedded Photo
So much for results online

07-Jul-23
My 14 year old boy just drew an either-sex elk tag for 1st rifle. Looks like I'm going to be his guide this fall!!

07-Jul-23
Mine too. 16yr old son drew his first ever elk tag. 1st season rifle

07-Jul-23
Unsuccessful in second draw elk tag. 18 tags were available.

07-Jul-23
I got denied for archery deer and archery bear on the secondary draw.

07-Jul-23
My son drew elk, deet, antelope. I drew a deer tag

07-Jul-23
My son drew elk, no deer. I too was denied for archery deer.

08-Jul-23
I got the Archery deer tag that I'd been wishing I'd applied for in the primary draw. Kinda convoluted and unintentional path but still have my points. :)

08-Jul-23
Maybe they should consider the older aged hunters in the second draw. They have less time to hunt then the youth. Usin the excuse we need to get them involved is bs.

08-Jul-23
Many of these kids weren't breathing when many of us got our first points. With preference being given to those old enough to have accumulated points in the first draw I don't see the issue in giving preference to the scraps for a few kids. Many tags that a guy could draw every year over the last 3 decades now are once every 5-10 years if you're lucky. Maybe we should've considered how crappy a system we're passing down! But old fellas seem more concerned with getting their last hunt in then worrying about the future. The secondary draw might be some of these kids only chance to ever hunt certain units. If CPW didn't make it so ridiculously easy and consequence free to turn tags back in many of those tags wouldn't end up on the secondary list to begin with.

08-Jul-23
Plus, the old guys had their chances and are now closer to death. CPW is playing the long-game! I have shot many animals......I would way rather my son get a chance!

08-Jul-23
0 for 3 on the secondary draw. Had to try.

I totally agree, preference should go to those over 60 and not to stinking little booger factories.

10-Jul-23
drew a archery deer tag with 10 tags available only. I'm buying a Lotto Ticket. LOL

• Sitka Gear