Teeton 18-Jul-23
Vonfoust 19-Jul-23
Bowhunting 5C 19-Jul-23
Red Beastmaster 19-Jul-23
Bowhunting 5C 19-Jul-23
Red Beastmaster 19-Jul-23
Red Beastmaster 21-Jul-23
15-Jul-23
I ordered my license on June 27. So when do we get the hard copy?

15-Jul-23
I bought my license this morning Red.................walked out of there with my license and tags.................. ;-)

15-Jul-23
I ordered online and got mine last week.

16-Jul-23
I ordered online 6/28. Have not received yet.

16-Jul-23
I ordered online. Cant remember. But was a few days after doe tag went on sale. Didnt get it yet.

Ordered my spring turkey tag on line. It took 21/24 (?) day before it came. So with that not being a busy time (April) for license sales and this being a busy time. I'm sure it would take longer now.

You think it will take 2 or 3 weeks to get doe tags after you start using them and buying more in season?

16-Jul-23
It's supposed to take up to 10 business days. Maybe they took the whole week of the 4th off. ???

Meanwhile, I'm bowhunting groundhogs without a license. I have my receipt and pdf copy on my phone if things get testy. If there's a problem they will just have to get over it. I did my part.

16-Jul-23

Banjo's embedded Photo
Banjo's embedded Photo
I got mine yesterday, took 12 days. Maybe it would be a little faster if they didn’t come all the way from Kansas???

17-Jul-23
? For a license you can't use until September? Faster than ever before. I'm sure the angry ladles at (insert county treasurers) were definitely not any quicker.

17-Jul-23
Red you are fine. The PGC is accepting digital licensing now. You only need your hard copy for things that need tags.

17-Jul-23
The delay with your license delivery is due to only one of two things. Either the PGC's Online Store, or, The US Postal Service. Either way you slice it, it's due to an incompetent government entity.

17-Jul-23
Yeah, kind of like the hunter hating postal employees that deliberately withheld our pink envelopes for decades. Those guys.

17-Jul-23

Rut Nut's Link
Interesting.......................

17-Jul-23
Bowhunting5c, you think I'll get my doe tags in-season in this time frame?

17-Jul-23
My son and I got our doe tags, no license received yet

17-Jul-23
Paul- the tags get printed out on the same “string” of yellow paper(all attached)..............how is that possible? (That you got doe tags but NOT the license?)

17-Jul-23
Bowsite won’t let me post a screenshot at the moment, but here’s a copy and paste from HuntFishPA website.

ATTENTION: PG CUSTOMER UPDATES Those who purchase a license online will receive their license in the mail from the vendor. Due to the increase in sales this year, the delivery process is taking longer than anticipated. We apologize for the delay.

17-Jul-23
Ed, if it takes longer than 2 weeks to physically receive them, call. But the majority of people I know have had them inside 2 weeks..

17-Jul-23
Perry, maybe it’s a NR thing. Came in a small envelope not like what Banjo posted above. My brother said same thing with his son. The string of paper was the mailing address label, the signature section of the antlerless license and the ear tag. I ordered my regular license a few days after they became available to order and the NR antlerless tag for us went on sale July 10. So maybe that’s the reason. Not worried…yet

17-Jul-23
Oh, ok. So you didn’t buy everything together. You did a separate purchase later for the antlerless tag. That’s probably why................

18-Jul-23
Just got my package yesterday (17th). I ordered on the second day of sales.

18-Jul-23
Mine came so 20 days.

19-Jul-23
"Just got my package yesterday (17th). I ordered on the second day of sales."

Same here.

19-Jul-23
Woohoo. See, the sky is still above us, cats and dogs are not living together in sin, and we can't use doe tags till September. I like it, I like it a lot.

19-Jul-23
5C

I'm not concerned at all about September, and no one said anything about the end of times.

I'd just like to have a license in my pocket while I'm bowhunting groundhogs. Just wondered when we could expect them, that's all.

19-Jul-23
I knew that. Glad you got them. My point is, now we took those angry lady treasurers out of the mix, things will be getting faster. Still faster than the old pink way.

19-Jul-23
Nope, didn't get them yet.

21-Jul-23
Two envelopes in the mail today that made my day!

First was my hunting license and doe tag!

Second was two tickets to see Alice Cooper!!!

Oh yeah!

• Sitka Gear