bowman 18-Jul-23
Mathewsphone 19-Jul-23
pronghorn21 22-Jul-23
pronghorn21 22-Jul-23
bowyer45 23-Jul-23
bowyer45 23-Jul-23
pronghorn21 23-Jul-23
17-Jul-23
I can't find it anywhere in the archery competition rulebook about using gymnast chalk on sweaty hands in an archery competition. Does anyone know if it's against the rules?

18-Jul-23
Talcum powder may still be used by Olympic archers, as I once thought. There is a small pocket for it on the top of some of the angel quivers. You can see the remnants of white powder on Khatuna Lorig's cheek and fingers in a few of her movies. getaway shootout

19-Jul-23
There is no rule I use Golf Club resin it comes in a bag bow grip and release hand.i have also used hockey sticky tape

22-Jul-23
She was crowned champion today using chalk. That's why I asked the question. No one else at the competition today was using chalk.

22-Jul-23
For some reason I can't upload her picture or I would. This was a college friend of mine's daughter. The kid was all flustered at the competition right before national champion chip because her hands were all sweaty so that's why I thought Chuck might work and it did.

23-Jul-23
A trick I learned many years ago when hunting or roving was to rub my tab or glove on an aspen tree, the fine powder made the tab more slippery etc. just saying.

23-Jul-23
A trick I learned many years ago when hunting or roving was to rub my tab or glove on an aspen tree, the fine powder made the tab more slippery etc. just saying.

23-Jul-23
That would be a good trick. Also gives you I think about five SPF

• Sitka Gear