PushCoArcher 01-Aug-23
KHunter 01-Aug-23
cnelk 01-Aug-23
sticksender 01-Aug-23
Jaquomo 02-Aug-23
KHunter 03-Aug-23
eaglescout 04-Aug-23
25-Jul-23
So leftovers go on sale Aug 1st, where the list? All I see is says avail Aug 8th

25-Jul-23
My guess is Friday or monday.

27-Jul-23

Serrano's Link

28-Jul-23
Not much there! Going to call it done as is and focus on "The plan". :)

29-Jul-23
I got 3 leftover archery deer tags in my area. 8/1 @ 9am!!!! Fingers crossed.

29-Jul-23
I got 3 leftover archery deer tags in my area. 8/1 @ 9am!!!! Fingers crossed.

31-Jul-23
9am mountain time I assume??

Does logging in with a cell phone work?

01-Aug-23
I am ready to hit the PROCEED click at 9am sharp. Note, along with hundreds of others!

01-Aug-23
still waiting in line, do you think its done on most?

01-Aug-23
my bad cental vs mtn time screwed me up

01-Aug-23
Good luck Paul. Fast fingers

01-Aug-23
Nope, tags sold out. Did not get in soon enough, ie, 3 minutes after 9 am

01-Aug-23
All decent tags are gone

01-Aug-23
Think I’ll try megamillions next time…. At least I ate breakfast and had coffee while … waiting

01-Aug-23
Denied!

01-Aug-23
Not a fan. I don't ride a desk anymore and was tied up with customers and stuff that had to be done.

Not that it usually works anyway, just had my eye on a tag to hunt with my son.

01-Aug-23
My nephew is a EMT and working today so I tried to grab him a pronghorn tag so he could tag along this September. Was ready and got in immediately got everything typed in and realized he didn't give me his hunter ID #. A quick call later and I was ready 4 minutes after 9 and the 2 tags were gone already I was probably 3 minutes to late.

01-Aug-23
A reissue tag poem…

In Colorado's wild expanse, a tale unfolds, Where hunting licenses, scarce and bold, In short supply, a coveted prize, Competitive hearts, eager eyes.

First come, first serve, the clock ticks fast, As Colorado Parks and Wildlife casts, A list of licenses, like leaves in the breeze, A scramble online, a quest to seize.

Like deer on the run, hunters they race, Through digital woods, they set the pace, Snagging the permits, a thrilling chase, In this virtual wilderness, they embrace.

Fingers dance upon the keys, As hope and adrenaline intertwine with ease, A symphony of clicking sounds, Echoing across the hunting grounds.

But fear not, for the passion remains, As the season approaches, it sustains, In the heart of nature's grand design, The spirit of the hunt, it shall align.

01-Aug-23
I’m going to wait for my A List Elk tag purchase. There’s usually some real good ones that come available close to, or during season. And everyone else has already bought theirs. ;)

01-Aug-23
Enjoyed that KHunter. A good strategy in this process is to maintain a sense of humor.

02-Aug-23
Excellent, Kirby!

03-Aug-23
I told ChatGPT a bit about the challenge of snagging these tags and then asked it to write a short poem and this was spit out faster than I can type in my residency info on cpwshop. Kinda cool and 100% AI generated.

04-Aug-23

eaglescout's Link
Here is a better list to preview instead of a PDF. The PDF can be hard to search and this actually lists out the Preference Points along with the hunt code, which is amazing! https://elktag.com/colorado-leftover.html

• Sitka Gear