be still 30-Jul-23
LTG 11 31-Jul-23
keepemsharp 31-Jul-23
be still 31-Jul-23
Buckdeer 01-Aug-23
sitO 01-Aug-23
be still 02-Aug-23
28-Jul-23
One time I had a bino holder that had elastic and held it against your chest , was cloth and very small. Now they all seem to be big and bulky and made for gun hunters. Does anyone know of one like I describe?

28-Jul-23
Look at Rick Young bino holders

28-Jul-23
Crooked Horn Bino Holder. I have one somewhere. Bought it about 20 years ago.

28-Jul-23
Crooked Horn…..they are still made.

29-Jul-23
Thanks.

29-Jul-23

sitO's Link
I have a Kuiu harness Dave, and I like it but I don't use the "pouch" part. Not sure it's worth the $100+ but it's served me well for several years.

30-Jul-23
I got a fair and a cold weather pair of coveralls and both work good for this. I just keep the top couple buttons undone or zipper down enough to stuff them inside against my chest.

I’m going on a drop camp elk hunt way up north this year in September this year though so I might have to break down and buy me one of these things. September walking around in the mountains it might be too warm to be wearing coveralls.

30-Jul-23

be still's embedded Photo
Dave I’m glad you brought this up cause like I said above I got to get something figured out as well.

You might have a lot more money than I have but us poor folk got to do some thinking sometimes. Woke up this morning trying to figure out a way. Took my belt and 4 rubber bands and made this thing up. Now it might need a little changing up here or there a little bit but I think it’s going to work just fine. Keeps them snug against my chest even when I bend over but allows the stretch to take them up to use.

30-Jul-23
Also, if you happen to get cut in half on the mountain it will work as a tourniquet.

30-Jul-23
Didn’t even think about that but yeah you’re right…oh it’s a done deal now. Some rubber bands headed to Idaho!

31-Jul-23

LTG 11's Link
Bushnell still makes the simple elastic ones. They're usually $10 or so at on of the outlet stores.

31-Jul-23
Thanks guys, had a soft one years ago and cannot find it now, think it might have been Coleman. These new hard ones may be a string clearance problem for us folks with five foot bows.

31-Jul-23
Logan do you know if those right there keeps them snug against your chest when you lean over? If so that’s a pretty cheap price and I might could swing that deal. With this contraption I came up with I would have to buy another belt and by that time it might just make more sense to get one of these.

01-Aug-23
I like the marsipial,they kind of look big but I shoot a bow with them on

01-Aug-23

sitO's embedded Photo
sitO's embedded Photo

02-Aug-23
Ha I bet a shiny new crisp hunderd bill the kid that made the zoom glasses is smarter.

• Sitka Gear