SCT 10-Sep-23
PeteO 10-Sep-23
SCT 10-Sep-23
SCT 10-Sep-23
Big Dog 11-Sep-23
Mathews68 11-Sep-23
Big Dog 12-Sep-23
10-Sep-23
Hi guys, if this type of post isn’t allowed let me know and I’ll delete it. Posted on Facebook as well but haven’t gotten anything solid just yet.

Unfortunately I just got COVID and am going a bit stir crazy since I have to stay home this week from college. My bow is in the shop for at least another week, so I was wondering if anyone would happen to have an extra they’d be willing to rent out for six days, until I go back to school. Ideally, I’d prefer something with a 29.5” draw length and 50-60 lbs, but can be flexible. Happy to discuss price or I could trade fishing gear.

I’d be more than happy to give whoever some reels or equipment that equals the value of the bow for their peace of mind. Looking to spend $30-50 for those six days depending on the bow, but again can be pretty flexible.

10-Sep-23
I have a crossbow you can borrow. I am assuming you want to hunt opening day. If you just want to shoot I have a few recurves.

10-Sep-23
Thanks! Messaging you now

10-Sep-23
Was able to secure one. Thanks guys and good luck this weekend!

11-Sep-23
SCT, the vaccine really works , doesn't it ? Have a great hunt.

11-Sep-23
Big dog the vaccine is poison. It’s fake, Covid is fake, jfk is still alive, Biden is an AI bot.

12-Sep-23
M68....amazing stream of consciousness !

• Sitka Gear