Siltbowhunter 12-Sep-23
KHunter 14-Sep-23
OldFart 15-Sep-23
Siltbowhunter 18-Sep-23
KHunter 18-Sep-23
Paul@thefort 18-Sep-23
Siltbowhunter 21-Sep-23
12-Sep-23
I have been off the site for about 10 years, noticed a few of the old playa's still around. Where are all my old archery buddies, need to do some catching up!!!!!

14-Sep-23
Welcome back. This place has just about dried up and blown away unfortunately.

15-Sep-23
Don't believe we communicated before but I do remember you. Mainly cause of "Silt" And the fact that the first time I hunted when I returned to Colorado, it was South of Silt on West Divide Creek. Camped at an old cow camp. Harvested a cow elk that trip (with rifle). A lot has happened since then. December 29, 2019, I had a stroke which paralyzed my entire right side. I have gained a good bit back but not enuf to shoot a compound bow. I might as well admit it, I now shoot a crossbow. If I could shoot a compound, I would be. After 3 3/4 years of exercise and therapy including 3 1/2 months of live in therapy, I still can't draw the compound. I still exercise 6 days a week and rx therapy once a week, I'm just too stubborn to give up hunting, whether by gun or whatever, So, enuf for my rant! Welcome back!! Ray

18-Sep-23
good to hear from some of the same peeps as I did back then. I see K hunter is still out slaying them. Nice work Kirby, that moose is top notch! Kids are all off to college so now ready to get back to work taking care of the overpopulated wildlife in Colorado!!!

18-Sep-23
awesome to hear Jeff, get to it!

18-Sep-23
Jeff, from one mature hunter to another, welcome back. Paul

21-Sep-23
Thank You Paul, I see your still hard at it also, keep up the fight!

• Sitka Gear