Colorado
Contributors to this thread:
gokester 14-Sep-23
Paul@thefort 14-Sep-23
tradi-doerr 14-Sep-23
Doughboy 18-Sep-23
Doughboy 18-Sep-23
14-Sep-23
I'm on my 2nd year hunting here and still learning a lot. Coming from the midwest its a whole new animal. Anyone have any insight on current conditions in the Music Pass area? I know the weather looks shit for this weekend but I'm going to try to tough it out. Looking for any tips that will help me get on the right track. My plan was to over the pass to the springs that show up on Onx but I'm not sure if they're active. I was also considering staying on the east side near the rivers in the thicker country and setting up camp there.

Any help is appreciated!

14-Sep-23
Music Pass Area??

According to Google Earth ie, there is listed,

Music Pass Westscliffe CO

Music Pass Creek

Music Pass Trail Silver Cliff

So why this area? Have you been there before? Looks steep and elevation 10,000 and above. What river?

14-Sep-23
Stay in the foot hills on the East side of the Sangra's, The trail that runs the length on the East has good access and elk.

18-Sep-23
Less Amish on the west side. Crowded. Needs to go draw. With so many units in the state going draw this one has been overran and the infestation of Amish

18-Sep-23
Less Amish on the west side. Crowded. Needs to go draw. With so many units in the state going draw this one has been overran and the infestation of Amish

• Sitka Gear