KSJHawk 18-Sep-23
crestedbutte 18-Sep-23
Catscratch 18-Sep-23
18-Sep-23

KSJHawk's embedded Photo
KSJHawk's embedded Photo
KSJHawk's embedded Photo
KSJHawk's embedded Photo
Guys I really hate to do this but I think I need to sell by Brittany. We are at a stage with our kids that she is not getting hunted often and my wife is tired of her just sitting around.

She is spayed 4 year old, orange and white and only 40lbs. She is granddaughter to Breans Blaze, one of the most decorated Brittany’s of all times. Breeder is Table Mountain Kennel in Torrington, Wyoming.

She is amazingly fast and covers a lot of ground. She has a great nose, handles very easily and settles down nicely once inside. Her drawback is she will not retrieve. She will point the dead bird but won’t pick it up. This is my fault as we have chickens and I would scold her when she would chase the chickens.

Her name is Belle and she really is a great dog. I know I’m going to be heartbroken if I sell her but I think it the right thing to do. Feel free to call me if your interested. 316-708-0101

18-Sep-23
What part of the state do you live in, and is she used to being an indoor dog?

18-Sep-23
Nice looking girl you have there! Reminds me of my brittany of many years ago.

18-Sep-23
Don’t do it. Tell your wife you need to hunt more!

18-Sep-23
Maybe post a price ? If you don’t want to and will only take phone calls….totally understand that too.

18-Sep-23
I’m near Pretty Prairie. She sleeps inside most of the time but does fine in her outdoor kennel. We have an underground fence that she minds well when the transmitter works.

I was thinking $1500 for price and I’m just basing that on puppy prices.

18-Sep-23
Sam hope you find a good forever home for her as she certainly deserves it!

18-Sep-23
Thanks for replying. You answered everything I needed to know. I hope you find a great home for her!

• Sitka Gear