Dale06 08-Oct-23
Thornton 08-Oct-23
Deerdummmy 08-Oct-23
Kansasclipper 08-Oct-23
Dale06 08-Oct-23
keepemsharp 08-Oct-23
Bwhnt 09-Oct-23
08-Oct-23
I've noticed several people posting on Facebook either during the muzzle loading season or the anterlerss rifle season without required hunter orange on. Should they receive tickets? Please give your opinion

08-Oct-23
Maybe they took off the orange before taking the pic. I’ve done so on some rifle kills long ago.

08-Oct-23
I've turned in a guy not wearing orange hunting 40 yards north of my property line, and the warden in Eldorado did not give him a ticket. In another instance, an idiot warden informed me that you need orange on if you're even driving in a truck to the hunting location. I really don't care if I'm on my own property. I know numerous other landowners that operate the same way.

08-Oct-23
Dale06 the pics I've seen were from the stand or inside a blind.

08-Oct-23
You don't need orange on if your driving in a truck. What if you are traveling from work and going to dress when you get to your spot? What if you possess a deer tag but are coyote hunting? That is crazy thinking. Remember the outfitter Reddog that came on here stirring up things a few years ago who had a tag on the antlers wrapped with a cell phone charging cord. Amazing what you see in pics.

08-Oct-23
Deerdummy. If that’s the case, I sure think they were violating the law, and they deserve a ticket. I rarely rifle hunt, but no way would I do so without lots of orange clothes.

08-Oct-23
This is what happens when the legal system gets involved with fish and game laws. People in the legal system try to make rules they do not understand. Someone tells them they want to shoot some does so they vote for a two day season to shoot does. Noone participates but they tell their constituiuents "see I did something".

09-Oct-23
In CT if you own more that 10 acres of land you can get a free landowner permit. This also applies to your spouse and lineal decendants. The actual owner can hunt without blaze if they want, but anyone else has to wear it. I thought that was was a little weird. Each permit is 2 tags, one antler less and one either sex.

• Sitka Gear