Rut Nut 16-Oct-23
Bob McArthur 17-Oct-23
Teeton 19-Oct-23
Teeton 19-Oct-23
Dale Hajas 20-Oct-23
Rut Nut 22-Oct-23
12-Oct-23

Bowbender's Link
Like the title says, plans to change the Delaware Water Gap Recreation Area to a National Park, are back. Somehow losing ~10,000 acres is an expansion of hunting opportunities. I'll have to check with BCHA and see if they can get this on the next pint night agenda...

12-Oct-23
Everyone open Tom's link and then carefully open and read each link. Inside Tom's link. Watch how things is written/worded.

Haven been to this area many times and looking at the maps, it looks like the easiest and best hunting areas will be close off for hunting. What's left will be much steeper, harder to actress. I also believe the studies that hunting gets better near national parks was beased on western game animals, Eastern are much different and don't migrate like western animal do. So I bet that an apples to oranges comparison here in the east.

I remember right the Pennsylvania Federation of sportsman's club is endorsing the park ,I believe. I would love to know more, just on that.

What's everyone's thoughts on this?

13-Oct-23
Almost EVERY municipality in the area has come out publicly AGAINST this! There is absolutely NO support locally for this! As in most cases, the people that are pushing hard for this don’t even live in the area! :(

I am opposed to this proposal just as much as the first one! It is NOT needed AND NOT wanted by the vast majority in this community!

16-Oct-23
IMO, BCHA isn't going to do a damn thing to prevent this, it'll be against their mission statement. Also, this has been planned out since the late 80's & 90's and doesn't matter who opposes it. BTW, that area sits right smack inside the Atlantic Wildlife Roaming Corridor. ( https://www.researchgate.net/profile/John-Day-17/publication/200472504/figure/fig2/AS:651916765835277@1532440477895/Map-of-megalinkage-areas-proposed-by-the-Wildlands-Project-for-wildlands-conservation.png ) I was talking about this in the 90's when they were calling it "The Wildlands Project." Bowsiters laughed at me. Now, I'm the one saying I told you so.

Do you guys even know what Agenda 2030 is?

16-Oct-23
3030 means 30% of land will be owned/managed by the Feds by the year 2030. The next step is Agenda 5050, already planned, states 50% of land in the USA will be owned/managed by the feds by 2050. I’ll be around a hundert and still holding onto my pink envelopes, and maybe Perry will get his doe tags by then ROFL Name a state has an “good abundance” of state ground open to hunting??

I went to the BHA web and couldn’t find any of this anywhere on it…. And I wanted to join:)

16-Oct-23
LMBO Dale! Hopefully the PGC gets a vendor by 2030 that can get us our doe tags by opening day! ;-)

17-Oct-23
Rut, from your lips to God's ears.

19-Oct-23

Teeton's embedded Photo
Teeton's embedded Photo
I got this in a email a few days ago. Its on the Back County Hunters and Aglers position on this. You read it they are opposed of it.

19-Oct-23
This is a follow up on my first post. It is a fact that the Pennsylvania Federation of sportsman's is "opposed" to the park.

20-Oct-23
Well now…. Somebody “grew a pair” at BHA

22-Oct-23
LMBO! : )

• Sitka Gear