Pat Lefemine 20-Oct-23
Shawlerbrook 20-Oct-23
Squash 21-Oct-23
Shawlerbrook 21-Oct-23
tonyotony 26-Oct-23
Mint 10-Nov-23
Silverback 19-Dec-23
18-Oct-23
Have had a lifetime lic for over 30 years. Called the toll free number, entered my ID # and date of birth twice. No record of my account. So be it.

19-Oct-23
I do it online. Never had an issue. I have had a lifetime since 1997.

https://decals.east.licensing.app/

19-Oct-23
I will say that I have used many states F&G websites and NY’s is definitely not the most user friendly. Still not a reason for not reporting harvests. It’s like voting, if you don’t, then don’t complain.

19-Oct-23
Ok guys, So how many times am I supposed to try and report my harvest if they have no record of my account/ ID # ? I’m done, complaining. LOL

19-Oct-23
I killed the only black bear in my town last year within 6k archery. I reported it same day and screenshot the confirmation.

When the bear report was issued this summer I was interested to see if anyone else had killed a bear in my town, or if it just said (1) bear killed?

The report said 0 bears killed during archery in my town in 2022. They didn't even record my bear kill.

I'm trying not to be too critical of the DEC this year - but it's not easy!!

20-Oct-23
I need to correct the Record. Seems like DEC visits this forum. They reached out to let me know they had my bear kill report on record, it was in the right zone, but I must have inadvertently chose the wrong town for my kill. I don't know how I did that but I'll assume that's the case.

20-Oct-23
Big brother is watching. Scary !

21-Oct-23
Instead of eavesdropping on this site, they aught to spend their time fixing their harvest reporting system. Now I am done complaining LOL

21-Oct-23
And spending some field time investigating what’s going on in Pat’s area of 6K.

26-Oct-23
Many DEC employees are also hunters. Person may have seen Pat's comment, just as all those reading this. Not necessarily big brother.

10-Nov-23
I've never had a problem in 30 years of reporting whether by phone or now website. Also, I filled two doe tags on Long island and each time I emailed them for another tag I received the additional DMP tag in the mail within two or three days. That means on both occasions they mailed it out the same day.

19-Dec-23
Same thing happened to me this year, I tried to report my kill on the website and it failed multiple times. I tried to report it on the telephone and it failed multiple times. I tried without success to reach someone to talk to ( real live person } and failed. What am I supposed to do now? I am 75 and did the best I can to report the kill and failed.

• Sitka Gear