KsRancher 23-Oct-23
Catscratch 23-Oct-23
sitO 23-Oct-23
ksq232 23-Oct-23
keepemsharp 23-Oct-23
Catscratch 23-Oct-23
ksq232 23-Oct-23
22-Oct-23
Have heard that I-70 is SLOW going due to construction around Junction City. Planning on driving from Abilene to Hwy 99 to go to Wamego and trying to figure out if I need to find a different route. This will be next Saturday morning, the 28th.

22-Oct-23
State CC?

22-Oct-23

KsRancher's embedded Photo
KsRancher's embedded Photo
Yep. Have a junior and a freshman be running on Saturday

22-Oct-23
Nice! You guys have a hell of a team. Good luck to your kids!

22-Oct-23
Don't see any problem there.

22-Oct-23

Catscratch's embedded Photo
Mines a sophomore. The tall goofy one with the bucket hat.

22-Oct-23
Sat. 10/28….gonna be cloudy with 60% chain of rain showers, low of 39 deg. with high of 59 deg.

All them boys better dress warmer than in these pics…..which means more weight and slightly slower times, right? Good Luck to them all!

22-Oct-23
Construction was not an issue two weeks ago at JC, reduced to 65mph and one lane for a few miles, not a big deal

22-Oct-23
No sir crested, 60 degrees and raining is absolutely wonderful CC weather! You'd maybe see some kids start the race with light gloves on, and some leg tights. They won't wear anything that would slow them down no matter how cold it is.

22-Oct-23
Catscratch X2. It will only be roughly 20 minutes. All those boys will have the heart flat out going the whole race (170-190bpm)keeping the blood flowing. They won't even know its cold. Perfect day to race.

22-Oct-23
Crested you ought to show up and take the place of the ATV thing and run out in front of them to show the route. You would be perfect for that…

22-Oct-23
The son of a good buddy of mine qualified yesterday. He runs for Caney Valley. Unfortunately the team didn’t, so he’ll be running alone next weekend.

23-Oct-23
Just drove it Saturday for the Kstate game. It sucked. Took us an hour from the Ogden exit to the Herington exit off I-70. Just make sure you aren't going through there on gamedays

23-Oct-23
It's on a home game

23-Oct-23
It's homecoming weekend at K-State. Combine that with all the CC teams going out to eat after State and the town will be busy as hell on Saturday. I take the team up the day before to do a workout on campus, visit the football stadium, and tour the student fitness center. I try to show the kids that there's more out there than small town nowhere KS. They seem to enjoy it and most of them have never been on a campus of a team they watch on tv.

23-Oct-23
Good luck to all your kids, will be a nice weekend in Manhappiness!

23-Oct-23
My buddy’s kid will be running in Lawrence I believe. And the family are big OU fans. I’m sure they’re not too disappointed about the timing of the weekend. I’m hoping they will be very disappointed after Saturday, not in CC of course though. :)

23-Oct-23
I live in the little apple and its a zoo on game day. Avoid Manh and get to Wamego if you can.

23-Oct-23

ksq, 3A, 5A, and 6A run at RimRock. It's an awesome course! Tons of hills and very well maintained trails (it's a CC course exclusively). We ran it mid season. Lots of fun and great competition!

23-Oct-23
Cat, another buddy of mine who used to be a big runner before lymes hit him hard, told me about the RimRock course. He said it’s a dream to compete on. It’s quite ironic how many friends of mine are runners, and how much I detest lacing up running shoes. :-)

• Sitka Gear