Legolas 30-Oct-23
Corax_latrans 30-Oct-23
Blood 30-Oct-23
Corax_latrans 31-Oct-23
Jerry Leblanc 03-Nov-23
Legolas 07-Nov-23
Jerry Leblanc 08-Nov-23
30-Oct-23
So I have been poking around looking for a new quiver, my old bohning won’t hold my Easton axis ( I lost the smaller grippers or more likely “ put them away”). Anyway after googling looking at all kinds of reviews I stumbled on Talon Quivers, outdoor life had a ‘best of 2023’ article that mentioned them, so I took a look at their website and they have all camo models on clearance for $25. Ordered one for me and my son. Hopefully they work as slick as Outdoor said

30-Oct-23

Corax_latrans's Link
I couldn’t find any at the $25 price point, but a lot of options at $50

Is 9 oz pretty light for a bow quiver? I only have one bow which I could attach one of these to (and it’s heavy enough as it stands), but just curious about how much weight these add. I keep coming up at about an extra pound, with arrows, which is a VERY hefty percentage of what most of my bows weigh in the first place…..

30-Oct-23
Don’t cheap out. Get the brand name quiver for your bow. Or get a Tight Spot. Spend the money. Tight Spots are lightweight and hold the 5mm arrows. They would probably hold 4mm arrows too, since you can adjust the fingers by tightening the screws on them.

31-Oct-23
“you can adjust the fingers by tightening the screws on them.”

Sounds like some guys are pretty desperate for solid intel on those “Booner” bucks!!

03-Nov-23
Legolas thanks for the tip. I ordered one and got it today. I paid $32.50 shipped. This is a really nice quiver and a great deal. I have a tight spot quiver too and this one is nearly as nice for much less. Great deal.

07-Nov-23
Glad you got one! after corax said he only saw $50 price point I took a look at their websites and it seemed like they jacked the price back up. Checked again yesterday and they were back at $25. I got mine as well, really happy with it

08-Nov-23
Yes but the ones at $25 are out of stock.

• Sitka Gear