One Arrow 06-Nov-23
be still 07-Nov-23
Bwhnt 07-Nov-23
crestedbutte 07-Nov-23
crestedbutte 07-Nov-23
03-Nov-23

cwater's embedded Photo
cwater's embedded Photo
I want state, I don’t hate out of state hunters…. BUT, this ain’t helping the cause!!!

I’ve seen their stand before in the past and it’s about 10 yards off the property line and I just shook my head and said whatever and last night with a south wind and it warming up I wanted to try something different. So I go around to the north side of the property and planned on working my way into the wind scouting / hunting.

Low and behold I pop over the hill and I see they now have a feeder 5 yards off the property line.

So….. what would you do?! These guys have probably close to 500- 1,000 acres leased up they can hunt and they are parked 5 - 10 yards off a 80 acre property I hunt. ( the red line is the property line in my picture)

I have a pretty good idea what I’m going to do, but curious to hear what others have to say!

03-Nov-23
Hunt the deer traveling to their feeder. Use it to your advantage.

03-Nov-23
Put up a ladder stand just on your side,spray those black locust with diesel and remedy mix

03-Nov-23
I set 1 foot from the property line last night. It's the only tree on the section.

03-Nov-23
I would contact the commissioners asking them to make baiting illegal. The more people that contact them on this could lead to them doing so. They have indicated they want to do so. I would then simply hunt like I normally do and not worry about about something over which I have no control.

03-Nov-23
WestKS… I get it! I usually travel to western KS for a weekend or two each season chasing those dang mule deer…. And well I can confirm there is only 3 trees out there lol…. On the other hand, here in eastern KS there are a million trees to pick from!

03-Nov-23
WestKS… I get it! I usually travel to western KS for a weekend or two each season chasing those dang mule deer…. And well I can confirm there is only 3 trees out there lol…. On the other hand, here in eastern KS there are a million trees to pick from!

03-Nov-23
I would always hunt the best spot on a property regardless of where it was located. If it is one inch from the property line or 1 mile away, I'm hunting it. Shouldn't be an issue.

03-Nov-23
I've got three blinds\ tree stand on property lines. Deer like edges.

03-Nov-23
Hopefully they don’t mind me hunting right next to them!

Slate nailed it, I will as well have a deer stand 10 yards off the property line by dark this evening! I’ll also be taking my cell cam and facing it towards their feeder. Sounds like an all around win on my end!

03-Nov-23
Hopefully they don’t mind me hunting right next to them!

Slate nailed it, I will as well have a deer stand 10 yards off the property line by dark this evening! I’ll also be taking my cell cam and facing it towards their feeder. Sounds like an all around win on my end!

03-Nov-23
Not a thing you can do about it, it’s on property they have rights on. Ditto on hunting a travel lane heading to their cheater equipment

03-Nov-23
I'd talk to the LO that's leasing them the ground, show him pics. Most farmers don't care for cheaters either.

03-Nov-23
Austin....FYI, I am for hire. Just know, that no job is too big or too small for me. Currently, I have (1) satisfied customer, LOL! Wishing you a great outcome!

03-Nov-23

Otownlongbeard's embedded Photo
Otownlongbeard's embedded Photo
The stupidity and the audacity of a great deal of deer hunters never ceases to amaze me. Its been a huge turn off for me over the last few years and I find myself prefering arts and crafts or messin around in the garage to dealing with this sorta crap. Just this past week I was walking in to a stand I had on private ground and ran accross two blinds, a feeder and a camera all with in 100-150 yards of my stand. I went ahead and pulled my stuff and abandoned the cause. I've even had guys park mobile box blinds with in 20 yards of my stand. In years past, I had permission on quite a bit of private land, but have let all but about 160 acres go because of over crowding. Alot of it isnt any better than public ground. Truth be told, if it wasn't for having to drag deer with a heart condition, I would probably start checkin out public ground more. Guess its a sign of the times, fuck ethics, win at all costs.

03-Nov-23
A feeder is now parked 30 yards off our east line. Not a lot we can do about it now. If baiting leaves for good next year, it will be gone. Until then….

04-Nov-23
Its part of the culture now. Look at the guy who owns this site. Do you ever see him go on a non baited hunt? They know of no other way. Cancer.

06-Nov-23
Never did understand hunting that close to property lines, unless you had permission to track a hit deer on both sides of the fence.

However, nothing you can do about it.

Also, if you are willing to hunt the travel corridor to the feeder you might as well put one up yourself,

07-Nov-23
Tom I seem to recollect the owner of this site being from the north somewhere. Now I could see some country boy like myself, or redneck like Kyle says, go on a baited hunt but I wouldn’t think the owner of a site like this would do such a thing.

Anyways just earlier I was flipping through my emails and something popped up about a live hunt on bowsite. I clicked on it and somebody is describing a hunt in southwest Kansas now. I don’t see it here though…that guy seen a pretty good 8 the first evening.

07-Nov-23
Click on the features tab, the 2023 is there.

07-Nov-23
...and like all other years the Owner of this site (from CT) has hunted in KS.....he is hunting over bait. Go figure?

07-Nov-23
DP ;?)

• Sitka Gear