Tall 1 13-Nov-23
2Wild Bill 14-Nov-23
Mhg825 16-Nov-23
Shawn 19-Nov-23
SILVERADO 19-Nov-23
soapdish 19-Nov-23
13-Nov-23

Blood's embedded Photo
Happens to be the biggest doe I ever shot.
Blood's embedded Photo
Happens to be the biggest doe I ever shot.
Well, it all came together this morning after a long, but really fun season. I’ve passed up numerous deer for different reasons. Never quite having what I wanted. I’ve been enjoying this season much more than most. I’ve seen a bunch of deer….thank you acorns. I had 8 does and 2 smaller bucks come past my stand this morning. One of the best mornings I can recall. It was a special day.

I have a good friend whom I hadn’t spoken to since early September. We talked about fishing and deer hunting and life. He was always so excited to speak with me. And he always had asked me to bring him the heart and liver of any deer I killed, which I gladly did through the years. He was older and couldn’t hunt any longer. I told him any deer I got, he would get the heart and liver no questions asked.

He passed away a couple weeks ago. This deer is for him. This is a special deer for Mike. RIP buddy.

13-Nov-23
great story! congratulations!

13-Nov-23
Well done!

13-Nov-23
Congrats! You were lucky to have Mike as a friend, as he was also lucky to have you.

13-Nov-23
Dang dude thats bitter sweet. Sorry for your loss but congrats on the deer. Great shot

13-Nov-23
Congrats. Mike sounds like a man after my own heart. My priority is always the heart and liver. I am hunting this week with high school friend of my dad's, probably my version of Mike. My dad has been dead for a long time now, but I have continued to hunt with his friend every year. Crazy to think about but at this point I have spent more years hunting with him then I did with my dad.

This will probably be his last season hunting if I had to guess, so hopefully he scores.

13-Nov-23
blood i know where your comming from, i lost my two best friends and hunting partners for over forty years in the last three years to cancer. i hunt solo now just because no one is left but always think rik or richie is with me in spirit. congrats on a good harvest and i am sure mike is smiling looking down on you.

13-Nov-23
Blood, nice memorial for Mike, I’m sure his spirit is watching and maybe helping with dragging, congrats!

13-Nov-23
That's a huge doe, Blood. She's got more muscle than you. Congrats and sorry about your buddy.

13-Nov-23
Congrats Bud!!!!

13-Nov-23
Nice doe man!

13-Nov-23
Congrats Blood!! My condolences on your friends passing.

13-Nov-23
The hunt keeps shared hunts with old friends alive. Congrats!!

13-Nov-23
Congrats! Mike was a great sportsman, I’m sure he’s looking down and smiling.

14-Nov-23
Friends live on in heartfelt memories and we miss new conversations. They leave us behind and the better for having known them.

Special deer indeed, congratulations.

16-Nov-23
Blood that is great !! Your bud will be part of all the deer you harvest.

19-Nov-23
Good job! Congrats Kyle on the huge doe! Way to go!!

19-Nov-23
that’s awesome congratulations

19-Nov-23
Sorry for your loss. Hunting is everything involved about it. Our individual experiences, learning/stories from the ol timers and passing it along to the next generation. Good times

• Sitka Gear