Contributors to this thread:
Brian M. 14-Nov-23
Woodsnut 14-Nov-23
Tall 1 14-Nov-23
Blood 14-Nov-23
SILVERADO 14-Nov-23
longbeard 14-Nov-23
14-Nov-23
Time to wear your orange in and out. I'll be switching tools and gun hunting with my son and hopefully put some quick meat in the freezer. Then back to bow. What's your plans for tomorrow?

14-Nov-23
Already put bow away for season got the 1. Sit for next few days and see if tag a doe/ buck then pretty much call it a season. Wear the orange!!!

14-Nov-23
I’ll be taking the old Savage Modell 99 for a walk in the morning. Watch a saddle high on a rocky ridge. Good luck all!

14-Nov-23
Good luck guys. I won’t be able to get out till Friday. I’ll most likely hit a bow only spot I know well. Then Thanksgiving week my son is coming home and we’ll be out with bow or muzzleloader ;)

14-Nov-23
spot specific. i’ll still mostly hunt bow but every now and then I”ll tak thd gun in if the property allows it.

14-Nov-23
No gun hunting for me anymore. Lost all those big woods permissions in CT about 10 years ago. If I get time over the thanksgiving holiday while I’m in upstate NY, visiting family, I’ll pull out the old .270 and try some Adirondack tracking where I cut my teeth hunting many many moons ago!

• Sitka Gear