Brian M. 23-Nov-23
Notme 23-Nov-23
Rackem 23-Nov-23
deerstalker 23-Nov-23
Smoothdraw 23-Nov-23
soapdish 23-Nov-23
Woodsnut 24-Nov-23
23-Nov-23
Hope you all have a wonderful day with family. My son and I are heading out for our traditional Thanksgiving deer hunt with rifles. Be back in a few hours to help the wife with prep to host family. Good luck if you go out, deer, birds, whatever. I don't expect much, neither of us has EVER shot a Thanksgiving deer. Maybe that will change today.

23-Nov-23
Thanks be to God this day, the Creator of Americans and giver of their rights and freedom.

Brian, Good hunting to you and your son. These days I'm the turkey cook and want it done right so I can enjoy a portion of the skin covering the sausage stuffing in the neck,mmmmmmm.

23-Nov-23
Happy Thanksgiving! Good luck if you get out today! I’ve been fortunate on Thanksgiving morning in the past.

23-Nov-23
Happy turkey day and good luck. My younger son and I are out for traditional deer hunt. My older son had to work. Turkeys are ready to cook at home. We'll hunt till around 8:15. See how it goes.... another memory in the making. Just heard a shot off in the distance.

23-Nov-23

Notme's Link
https://www.facebook.com/reel/1194839294806117?s=yWDuG2&fs=e&mibextid=Nif5oz

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

23-Nov-23
Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends and families !

23-Nov-23
Happy Thanksgiving and good health to all

23-Nov-23
Happy Thanksgiving and good health to all

23-Nov-23
Happy Thanksgiving. Give thanks and reflect on what is important to you today. You guys are all great!

23-Nov-23
Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Good luck if you're in the woods.

I won't make the HS football game today for the longest rivalry in the state.. Naugatuck vs Ansonia... I'll be listening on WATR..

Greyhounds!

23-Nov-23
Streak broken. I shot a doe....er...button buck. Thought it was bigger, he will eat well. Son is still in the woods, hopefully he will connect too.

23-Nov-23
Dang dude you're on a roll..congrats!!!

23-Nov-23
Happy Thanksgiving guys. I went out this morning, a little late out the door. I saw nothing as it was a little bit windy to be swaying up in the tree. I'll be out everyday this weekend.

23-Nov-23
Happy Thanksgiving to all !

23-Nov-23
Happy Turkey! Missed an 8 this morning. Ugggghhhhhh

23-Nov-23
Button bucks are the tastiest. Congrats

24-Nov-23
Nice job brian

• Sitka Gear