Tall 1 23-Nov-23
Corax_latrans 23-Nov-23
Woodsnut 24-Nov-23
spike78 24-Nov-23
Coondog 24-Nov-23
Thisismyhandle 24-Nov-23
air leak 25-Nov-23
23-Nov-23
Who’s looking for hunting/fishing gear on sale the next few days? What are some things you’re looking for?

23-Nov-23
I’m always on the lookout for heavier spine “trad” arrows these days, like the Easton Legacy carbons & Black Eagle Vintage in 400 and 340/350, and deals on feathers are a bonus…. As with inserts and field points. Seems like I’m buying arrow components by the hundred more often than not….

Apart from that, I probably have more hunting kit than I have enough years left to wear out, but I’m prepared to make a good faith effort on that….

23-Nov-23
I bought a few pairs of Darn Tough socks yesterday but forgot about the Black Friday madness. Might have gotten sold out anyways, so it is what it is.

23-Nov-23
Wait for Monday… That which has not sold out will likely be marked down further…. ;)

24-Nov-23
Hate to order on line. But not much choice. Getting few gadgets for the kayak and package of expandable for next season

24-Nov-23
Last year was the first time I ever ordered Scentlok clothing due to the great sales they had and I will say it is actually real nice clothing and warm. They are currently having some good sales of anyone is looking. I will probably pick up a couple more things.

24-Nov-23
Looking at a few things… the Kifaru Hellbender pack, Canvas Cutter Dominator 2.0, Dark Owl Archery Stealth 41, and an HHA Tetra Max RYZ to put it on. Maybe some add ons for my Marsupial Gear bino harness too. This is pretty much the only time these companies ever have sales so gotta jump on them.

24-Nov-23
I actually don’t have anything in mind that I need to buy for Black Friday. But over the winter I’ll be looking to add another lightweight treestand and climbing sticks, a Kifaru Shapecharge pack(if they’re ever in stock again) and some backpacking/hiking gear for a trip to Scotland in March.

25-Nov-23
I'm looking at Code of Silence camo. I like the color, wool berber, and it's insulated. It also absorbs light.

I have Cabela's Outfitter Series wool jacket and pants, and really like it. If it had some type of insulation, it would be perfect.

• Sitka Gear