Rackem 24-Nov-23
soapdish 24-Nov-23
Blood 24-Nov-23
Corax_latrans 24-Nov-23
Brian M. 24-Nov-23
VTHunter 24-Nov-23
soapdish 24-Nov-23
24-Nov-23
Get up you overeating slackers, the deer aren't going to kill themselves.

24-Nov-23
We’re up. We’re in the woods.

24-Nov-23
Heading for my first CT hunt today. Using my rifle and will be sitting on the ground. The only boot I can wear is my "Herman Munster" Saskatchewan cold weather boots.

Tried to get my surgically repaired Achilles foot into my insulated rubber boots and almost hurt myself getting them off.

Oh well, let's see what happens! Good luck!

24-Nov-23
Good luck guys!! freezer is full for now and no buck tags left.LOL

24-Nov-23
The reaper never sleeps..I'm at work

24-Nov-23
Notme what are you going to do with all that money?

24-Nov-23
After Ned gets done with me I'll have just enough for that hand full of black licorice jelly beans I've been eyeing..lol

24-Nov-23
Nothing for me. Could only sit until 8:30. Didn't even see a squirrel. My son is still in a tree. Quick coffee and food and off to cut up my two deer.

24-Nov-23
My season done- 2 deer for freezer. So fish on warmer days and enjoy wood stove and plate of venison on the colder

24-Nov-23
I'm going out for a little this afternoon.

24-Nov-23
My younger son and I went out this morning. Pulled into the field to park and there's 4 deer. They were within 20 yards and didn't leave until we got out. We go in and sit in our spots. About 6:30 I get a text. 10 point 70 yards. He never made it my way. I did however get a 98 lb doe, That's gonna be shared with family and possibly social services in town. I'll be heading out this afternoon hopefully the 10 point will come out

24-Nov-23
My son and I went to a public land bow only spot down by the shoreline. He saw a coyote. That was it.

24-Nov-23
“ Quick coffee and food and off to cut up my two deer.”

Man! I can’t even imagine going out when I already had a couple to deal with….. Sounds like a Day’s Work to me!

Enjoy the rewards of your efforts!

24-Nov-23
Corax, I'm very fortunate to have two friends, both named Roger, that are professional meat cutters. We had them both skinned, broke down and boneless, including burger, and cleaned up the equipment in two hours. They did 90%, while I hacked away at the front quarters. I just had to worry about keeping my fingers out of the way, because their knives were flying. In their prime, they could process a skinned deer in 35 minutes working together. Years ago, they did 21 deer in one day. Both are 'nam vets, I will miss them dearly when they are gone.

Congrats Soap, bow or gun?

24-Nov-23
Brian M, that is very cool! Awesome friends right there

24-Nov-23
With a gun. Nothing tonight. Looks like they moved across the hillside after we left this morning. Tomorrow I'm going to a valley of briars. I believe that I may see some pressured deer.

• Sitka Gear