TonyBear 27-Dec-23
Starfire 27-Dec-23
Dale06 28-Dec-23
RD 28-Dec-23
RD 01-Jan-24
12yards 02-Jan-24
TonyBear 11-Jan-24
25-Nov-23
Mzldr starts today. Who's hunting up north?

26-Nov-23
Me still. Heard a ton of wolves in the evening last time out Up North.

Earlier today had about 2 dozen turkeys around me. Too many sets of eyes, glad the deer didn't show up.

15-Dec-23

TonyBear's embedded Photo
Saw a number of big and small buck on the trail cam after gun season. Semi-retired now so I can head to the farm whenever I want, but time is running short.

15-Dec-23

15-Dec-23

15-Dec-23

27-Dec-23
Ok it's the last week, anybody still hunting?

27-Dec-23
Probably tomorrow morning or afternoon.

27-Dec-23
I was out tonight

28-Dec-23
Nope, I quit early Nov. hunted between Garrison and Brainerd. Hunted six days in total, some in Oct, some in Nov. I never saw a buck. Did see a few does.

28-Dec-23
I went last evening and saw 4, passed on a fawn and small buck kind a chasing her (no buck tag). I drew on A large doe that coming in and must have squeezed my nock drawing because my light came on! Sitting on the ground at 15 yds she spooked right now! My camera showed I should have been hunting between 11:30 and noon, a bunch of deer came through then. I'll try again tomorrow and again if needed on the 31st. Good luck to all.

01-Jan-24
Well. it's over for this year, went out saw 6 but nothing close. The freezer is pretty well stocked with 1 Antelope and 3 Mn whitetails so we won't starve! Good luck in 2024!

02-Jan-24
Ended up with a doe and a 2.5 year old buck this year. Plenty of venny for our house. Good luck in 2024 to all!

11-Jan-24

Last out to recover my stand, here are the tracks we saw.

At the private farm deer went totally nocturnal, so eating tag soup as I was being picky on the size of the buck and no full sized does in range.

• Sitka Gear