Minnesota
Contributors to this thread:
DeoneH 16-Dec-23
TonyBear 16-Dec-23
DeoneH 16-Dec-23
TonyBear 17-Dec-23
x-man 21-Dec-23
16-Dec-23
Hello everyone. Kansas flatlander here looking to take my wife and son on a pike fishing trip somewhere in Minnesota, preferably guided at a resort or something that would interest my wife. Usually head to Colorado trout fishing but would go try something different this year! I appreciate any input you may have. Have been researching on social media and have seen a couple places that look promising. Deone from Kansas

16-Dec-23
Do you want numbers or size? In MN the regs in some areas have changed to 10 pike limit, however there is a slot 22-26" that they must be released, but you can keep one over 26 inches.

16-Dec-23
Tony, I don’t even care to keep any, just a good fishing experience for my family….

17-Dec-23
Craguns-Brainerd Gull Lake Area for famous guided trips (lots of shopping and other attractions), Grand Rapids, Bemidji/Blackduck area, Park Rapids, and to the South Lake Pepin (Lake City). Lake city is nice if wind gets bad or you want to chase trout and do stream fishing just head back West into the driftless area. Lots of small towns with B & Bs, etc.

Alot of the lakes along the North Shore of Lake Superior from Duluth (and the St. Louis river) to Grand Marais are stuffed with small pike, trout and small and largemouth bass. Some huge pike as well. The scenery is just awesome along the big lake.

Depending upon how far North you want to go there is the BWCA, Lake of the Woods, Lake Vermillion all have plenty of fish.

21-Dec-23
PM sent.

• Sitka Gear