Pi 28-Dec-23
Will 28-Dec-23
Pi 28-Dec-23
Big Dog 28-Dec-23
DanaC 28-Dec-23
Constar 28-Dec-23
Arrownoob 28-Dec-23
28-Dec-23
I'm not out, nor going. Was hoping to enjoy texts from a bud, but he bailed and opted to work instead given conditions. Sooo... I just didnt want bowsite to not have the 28th in the cue, if you get out, post up and good luck!

28-Dec-23
Have to say—I think the MA season structure is preferable to NH. Start later, end later, gun season (ML, or whatever) right up to the end. In the cold I’d prefer to stay on the ground and maybe walk around with the gun.

28-Dec-23
I almost convinced that It's still December... 12/28

28-Dec-23
I’ve been writing 1/28 all day because of this.

28-Dec-23
Day off and been up since 4:30 with gear ready to go. Instead been in the shop working on some new teak speargun builds peering outside every 10 minutes waiting for a window to go. The tags in the backpack feel heavier every time I put it on. Good luck if you dooz it today.

28-Dec-23
Hung out with grandbabies Sunday now I’m sick might make it out by say

28-Dec-23
I've got meat in the freezer and don't want to kill another deer. Got a nice 3-4 yr old 8pt whom I've stopped hunting. I'll dream he blows up into a 10 or 12. I'm thankful my bow kill dropped within sight and for the days I was blessed to hunt, not the least , thinking "today's gonna be the day" from Oct to Jan. It was fun.

28-Dec-23
I wasn't planning on being sick... But I'll get it together for a few more sits.

28-Dec-23
Damn, I can't believe I missed that ha ha ha!!! Friggin January went fast. Looking forward to turkey's and fishing I guess :) ha ha ha!

28-Dec-23
December ? Went fast ?

Will, ill be your secretary today.

28-Dec-23
Sorry , my mistake. It's Dec. 30...Ma ........ just wanted to give you a soft target LOL.

28-Dec-23
Can't remember the last season I hunted entirely with zero snow on the ground. Not a crazy fan of cold weather, but I do like once in a while following a track in the fresh snow. Looks like it's not gonna happen this year unless maybe a little bit Saturday morning.

28-Dec-23
Yeah I wish we would have had a little snow this season too.

Went for another walk with the bow to scratch a curious itch and checked out a spot that, while cool, had at least 8 stands and ground blinds of various ages, plus three trail cameras, all within probably 400 yards of eachother. I get why its all there, but jeez hahaha

28-Dec-23
I went out to the spot where my son saw that coyote and doe. Wind was opposite so I walked in opposite. It didn’t work.

• Sitka Gear