Contributors to this thread:
bad karma 01-Jan-24
Paul@thefort 01-Jan-24
bad karma 05-Jan-24
bad karma 09-Jan-24
Paul@thefort 09-Jan-24
db999 11-Jan-24
01-Jan-24
I'm in the Littleton area. I have a Mission UX2 40-50 lbs, with quiver, sight, Whisker Biscuit and release. I originally bought if for my grandson but he's outgrown it. 28" draw. If anyone has a need for it, It'll cost you the gas to get to my house.

It's just taking up space here. Someone can get some good fun out of shooting it.

Actually, you don't have to be that young. Any beginner.......archery is a great sport.

01-Jan-24
Donate it to the CBA Banquet as a youth drawing item. I did this with my older compound that I had killed the Colorado big eight with. That was received well and appreciated. John Cannon is the banquet chairman for the March banquet held in the Loveland CO area.

05-Jan-24
I already committed to a nice fellow with a young daughter, Paul. But that's a good idea and I might just have to think of something.

09-Jan-24
Danny picked up the bow, very grateful and kindly gave me a bottle of Kentucky medicine as a thank you. I also provided him with 2 free tickets to the Sportsman's Show this weekend, so he and his wife will be there Saturday morning. And a 9 year old girl will be happy to get the bow. Win-win, from my end.

09-Jan-24
Nice, passing it along. Paul

11-Jan-24
Thanks so much Kevin! Appreciate your generosity all around, I would bet it will be set up for 3-5 kids over the next decade. Good luck with the hog hunt!

• Sitka Gear