Proline 09-Jan-24
Dthfrmabove1 09-Jan-24
Ungie01201 10-Jan-24
Big Dog 10-Jan-24
Arrownoob 10-Jan-24
MA-PAdeerslayer 11-Jan-24
Jebediah 11-Jan-24
09-Jan-24
With the ever present topics of which trailcam should I get. I just want to shout out to tactacam for their service. I have only had to call them twice and it was non product repeated. Once to figure out my password cuz I lost my phone and am technology illiterate. This second time was right now. I activated my account but had to change billing info. I got them on the phone and they walked me through everything while I had them on speaker. Got all my plans back up and running and did an upgrade to the app. Took about 15 min to do everything. Something to be said about having a real person on the other end of the line while trying to navigate changes on your end.

09-Jan-24
They do seem attentive on phone and via email. My only issue was I had a reveal x new right out the box that had damaged antenna port. They gave a RA# and i sent in in the original box with the receipt. I honestly expected them to ship me a new cam but they didn't. They repaired it and I got back 2 months later well after the rut. That left a bad taste in my mouth.

09-Jan-24
Ouch. That hurts for sure !!!

10-Jan-24
I've been using Spypoint for the past several years... but I seem to have issues with a couple of cams each season. I have 8 of them. Their online chat support is always good, but long and the same info. over and over, however they will always replace my cams. Unfortunately, I have had to have them replace more than I care to remember. At least 2 -3 a season!

I was thinking of switching over altogether to a new brand. Tactacam has been at the top of my list. Pros/cons? One of my buddies loves the Moultrie cams.

10-Jan-24
Proline, 2mo. delay is unacceptable.

10-Jan-24
I sue both tactacam and SPYPOINT. The $5 per cam per month 250 photos for tactacam is the con. Everything else is pro. Even the 250 is like a bank so with 6 cams it’s 1500 photos. That’s awesome. SPYPOINT you can get 250 photos per month for $99 per year, unlimited cams.

11-Jan-24
You’re welcome noob…. Hahaha

11-Jan-24
I have various brands of cameras, an unfortunate symptom of my general disorganization. In the case of both non-cell and cell cameras, my Moultrie cameras have lasted the longest, with fewest annoying issues.

• Sitka Gear