GED 13-Jan-24
Pi 13-Jan-24
MA-PAdeerslayer 13-Jan-24
Dthfrmabove1 13-Jan-24
Jebediah 13-Jan-24
Blood 13-Jan-24
Big Dog 14-Jan-24
11-Jan-24
I was struck recently by the size of squirrel testicles. They are very roughly 1/4 the size of their human counterparts. If a squirrel is about 1/100th the weight of a human, that means that proportionally, the squirrel testicles are 25X bigger.

11-Jan-24
Yu know... They can fall from almost any height and not die. But ,in light of your facts that's gotta hurt like a bastard.

11-Jan-24
Makes sense that they would have giant balls considering all the acrobatics they perform above the forest floor.

11-Jan-24
That explains the ever expanding hunter saddle size.

11-Jan-24
Look. Sometimes I click on a thread, and think: "I know what I'm getting into"... But in this case... Nope, had NO idea! HA HA HA!

11-Jan-24
Will,Try "pig hunt " .

11-Jan-24
I once was climbing taking out an 80ft pine limbing it up as I went. 2 squirrel s came out of their nest ran all the way to the top and did a superman leap from the tippety top all the way down to the STREET ! Asphalt ! Is it big balls or small brain. If it jumped the other way he would have landed on grass. They both lived but were visibly shaken.

11-Jan-24
Lunker , While hunting I saw a squirrel fall out of the top of a large oak; hit the leafy forest floor and run off like nothing happened. After reading Jeb's astute observations I think the squirrel's fall was cushioned by his testicles .

11-Jan-24
I’d have jumped on you if I was them Lunker. Much easier than 80’ down

11-Jan-24
Ma wants to jump on Lunker. Hmmm.

11-Jan-24
Don't drag me into his fantasy.

11-Jan-24
Sorry. And sorry to say his fantasy life is so extensive that you hardly register but you are still important .

Now back to squirrel balls and long falls.

The squirrel has a low terminal velocity. Weight to size like a parachute. It doesn't fall any faster as it drops .

Maybe helium in the ball bag ... Hard to say, but airbags wouldn't be a bad idea.

11-Jan-24
Air bags would definitely cushion the blow…

11-Jan-24
Hahaha .

12-Jan-24
Nature's air bag, the squirrel scrotum.

12-Jan-24
Ha Ha Ha You ever watch them jukin? They are relentless, rabbit like, they need a big sack the way they screw. Nice to see meaningful post come back up! Cabin fever time.

12-Jan-24
LOL, yes DD, this stuff can impact the world. LOL

12-Jan-24
Ok, fun Squirrel falling story. During Archery this year, maybe week 2 November, I was in a tree next to a major river. While watching a squirrel climb and chase a buddy around, it fell from way up in a tree into the river with an amazing plop and splash. It swam to a blown down log, shook off, and got on with it. Tough little buggers!

12-Jan-24
Congratulations. Everyone has restrained themselves and not mentioned “nuts”

13-Jan-24
Are you saying your nuts are only 4 times the size of a squirrels?

13-Jan-24
Haha , this new math is funny.

13-Jan-24
I believe so GED..

13-Jan-24

Dthfrmabove1's embedded Photo
Dthfrmabove1's embedded Photo

13-Jan-24
Mmm…yep. They call me Jebediah “Tiny Testicles” Johannsen.

13-Jan-24
Some guys tan the sack and use it as a little holder for their thoughts :)

14-Jan-24
Blood, funny ! This thread, however, is the brainchild of an active mind. Way to go Jeb.

• Sitka Gear