Ungie01201 16-Jan-24
Will 16-Jan-24
Ungie01201 16-Jan-24
Dthfrmabove1 16-Jan-24
Will 16-Jan-24
Dthfrmabove1 16-Jan-24
Ungie01201 17-Jan-24
15-Jan-24
Landowners over in NY texted me over the weekend. They rec'd 3 nuisance antlerless permits to use by April. I'll try to go fill a couple for them. Would rather do it now than before the fawns are growing larger in them. Maybe get over there tomorrow PM... definitely Thurs PM though

15-Jan-24
When those tags are filled, do you get 3 more? For CT crop damage we get 4 to start, but as soon as a tag is filled and reported, we still have four. 1/1 - 10/31. They say 2 does, 2 bucks, but since used tag(s) are replaced immediately, it's basically shoot'em all. Can have no more than 3 shooters on each property.

16-Jan-24
Brian, I believe so... I really only want to go fill 1 or 2 to keep the landowner happy. Happy landowner = happy hunter! :) These are antlerless only... I need to be careful not to kill any bucks for next year's inventory... not allot around other than spikes, etc.

16-Jan-24
Have fun Ungie. Is this going to be bow, or will you be using a firearm? Both are cool, I just always wondered if this sort of thing had to be done with a gun for efficiency sake, or if either / any weapon was ok?

16-Jan-24
Will, I will probably bring the .308. make is short and sweet. I was going to go this afternoon, but we are getting a bunch of snow and the roads are shi$$y... most likely will go Thursday PM...

16-Jan-24
If you have a buck tag and you shoot a buck don’t have to call the game warden to come look at it and do they take the rack. I have a friend who runs and lives on a farm in VT and he gets guidance permits every year and I am pretty sure that when he kills a deer the game warden has to look at it and if it’s a buck they take the rack. This in turn discourages selective shooting for trophies.

16-Jan-24
DFA, just curious, do you have a bunch of snow today? Been coming down hard here. bahhh ha ha ha!

16-Jan-24
Hahaha. Will it’s chilly here today was 72 at 6:30 this morning. Locals walking around with coats the past couple days. Anything under 70 and they get cold.

17-Jan-24
These tags are antlerless only... I believe I just need to call it in and that is that...

• Sitka Gear