Groundhunter 24-Jan-24
CaptMike 24-Jan-24
Hoot 24-Jan-24
Drop Tine 24-Jan-24
xtroutx 24-Jan-24
20-Jan-24
I knew that guy would cost them the game.GET RID OF THAT KICKER

20-Jan-24
Eaxtctly ,,Wow Lafleur trusted Carlson when he has missed more kicks than any other KICKER . 10 out of last 12 games he has missed a kick . Many opportunities missed ,also too many mistakes Shanahan had his hood on all game just like a man useing a crossbow , very detached from reality and a show of massive weakness.

20-Jan-24
Again- when you have a team that struggles to score points, you take the points when you can get them. That fourth down failure in the red zone early in the game really hurt

20-Jan-24
Should have picked Crosby back up before that other team did.

20-Jan-24
Mason Crosby is at home laughing in his glass of bourbon. Our db’s had 2 balls go through thier hands as well, That would have changed things dramatically

21-Jan-24
1.too many short throws missed by love 2. 2 int's droped by gb defenders 3. refs that cant spot the ball 4. refs that cant call delay of game on sf 1st td 5 twice a quarter hearing the announcers say" i think sf got away with 1 their"

the game should not have even been close for the kicker to make any difference

21-Jan-24
If it’s and buts were berries and nuts we all would have a merry Christmas.

Fourth and one after missing on third and one. Take the points especially early. That’s on the coach. The decision making costs and will continue with this coach. Just watch him he parades up and down the sidelines like a schoolgirl flapping his arms and jaws.

As far as the kicker that is on the GM and the coaches. You let a solid reliable kicker go due to short kick offs and limited range on field goals. Replace with an unproven rookie well you get what you pay for.

QB play, well school is still out he’s just not there yet. Time will tell.

In the end I place the loss more on the coach and GM.

HF43

21-Jan-24
GB outplayed 49rs the whole game. The kicker? Ya do something. I never expected them to get this far, and they should not have. They played hard and well to get to that game, and the rookie moves hurt them because most are still rookies. Good year for them, hopefully next season puts them further.

21-Jan-24
Packers had a good season.

21-Jan-24

Hoot's embedded Photo
Hoot's embedded Photo

21-Jan-24
L2H.......exactly!

21-Jan-24
A good and surprising season What gets me is their poor tackling , They all try to punch the ball out or just lean into them Even my grandsons 6 & 3 are saying you gotta wrap em up , Of course they never practice tacking or having contact in practice anymore because of their collective bargaining agreements .But they have time to practice and choreograph their excessive celebrations lol

22-Jan-24
I did see a few of the 49rs big runs were because of poor tackle trys.

22-Jan-24
Poor tackling has always been an issue. Instead of trying to push a player over, wrap them up. It's being seen by a lot of teams, but Packers have done this for years.

22-Jan-24
This is why the Packers need Jimmy Leonard. Teach these guys how to tackle.

22-Jan-24
Ha!

22-Jan-24
Tackling is poor league wide. They no longer are allowed tackling drills in practice and are limited to padded practices. Player union won that for them. That was a bad miss by the kicker yes but worse was 3 trips to the Red zone in the first half and coming away with 6 points. The interception drops also. And our interceptions late. Asking for a Super Bowl from a 9-8 team is a bit much which we fell into after the Cowboy game. There is only 1 team each year that wins it all and sorry we aren't there yet. Blaming that game on a misses FG is easy but there was plenty of blame to go around especially that failed hurry up QB sneak. What was the big hurry? and boy did they telegraph they were doing it. In the world of the NFL if the opposition knows your play forget about it. We have a bright future and some high picks coming in April. We were better than we should have been let's face it

22-Jan-24
Packers won the Super Bowl in 2010 as a wild card team. I was sure hoping they could duplicate it again this year.

22-Jan-24
Gotta love this bowhunting only topic...

22-Jan-24
H

23-Jan-24
Who made it a rule to talk only bowhunting topics?

23-Jan-24
Packer games always come into discussion here. Generally called Green Bay Bow Hunters, Rugers term. No different than a group of guys together having discussions.

23-Jan-24
"Gotta love this bowhunting only topic..." LOL! Coming from a guy who seldom says anything other than to defend crossbow use on a bowhunting site. The hypocrisy is rich!

23-Jan-24
Turning on a football game after a long of hunting is a tradition in many hunting camps We then discuss the days hunt and cheer or complain about our team Lol

23-Jan-24
Crossbows are not a part of being a bow hunter.

23-Jan-24
But you are a hunter hunting

23-Jan-24
Cappy you are one of them that said only bowhunting related topics are allowed on bowsite.

23-Jan-24
Oldie, I don't think I have said what is or what is not allowed. However, and even if I did, it does not change your hypocrisy.

23-Jan-24
You are funny. Just for your information, I was shooting deer with a recurve bow and wood arrows when you were shitting your diapers. Some things never change, you are still full of shit.

There, now it is a bowhunting related topic.

23-Jan-24
Funny how the worm turns. Now you are shitting yourself.

24-Jan-24
Just for shits and giggles what if a pre-cocked launching device/catapult was used for placing a football between the uprights at a Packers game?? Could ladders be used to block it?

24-Jan-24
I don't know anything about kicking, but why do they have to hook the kick? Just put it straight thru.

24-Jan-24
"Just for shits and giggles what if a pre-cocked launching device/catapult was used for placing a football between the uprights at a Packers game??" I'm guessing some on here would support this. I do not think they would support the ladders as a way of blocking it because their intentions are only to make it easier to score.

24-Jan-24

Hoot's embedded Photo
Hoot's embedded Photo

24-Jan-24
Joe Barrey is out as the Defensive Coordinator. Just announced this morning.

24-Jan-24
Leave them Lion's alone Hoot. 60 yrs of being a fan, our day has come!.

• Sitka Gear