Nocturnal II 26-Jan-24
Nocturnal II 26-Jan-24
Live2Hunt 27-Jan-24
Missouribreaks 27-Jan-24
MjF 27-Jan-24
retro 27-Jan-24
MjF 27-Jan-24
26-Jan-24
Anyone on here from Wood County or hunt in?

26-Jan-24
Live here but no longer hunt in Wood.

26-Jan-24
B2K you ever hear any problems with wolves in Wood County?

26-Jan-24
Yes, they're prevalent in the more remote areas, present everywhere else. Anywhere within the county you're more particularly interested in?

26-Jan-24
I just wanted a little info and verify that there are wolves in your county, we just received a picture with 6 wolves in one picture. Thank you

26-Jan-24
Blue Berry ridge, Wood County forest has quite a number ! 2 years ago i knew where there dens were, havent bothered to look past 2 years tho

26-Jan-24
I have hunted wood county and Wolves have been there for years now. Few years ago there use to be a solid population but now hunting has became tough. Deer are there but definitely lower numbers and I know 2 camps that no longer hunt there because of the low population. Wisconsin hunting is a mess and if you're a public land hunter. Great hunting is a thing of the past. You're either battling heavy hunting pressure in the southern portion, or you're hunting low populations in the northern half because of the wolves, and, or, both. Pick your poison guys.

26-Jan-24
Friend hunts Wood County, and I gun hunted it a couple times. I found wolf and bobcat scat wherever I hunted. According to my buddy, the deer population has plummeted in their camp. He's seen wolf sign for at least 15 years. Oddly, he has never caught one on camera.

26-Jan-24
Nocturnal, The good news is Missouri should be around shortly to tell all of us public land hunters what we should do. I don't know what he's going to tell you guys in the south but he told all of us north of Hwy 64 we should just hunt somewhere else. I asked him where we should all go? Haven't heard anything yet. He must be putting the final touches on the map...

26-Jan-24
The DNR are supposed to be the protector of our natural resources, they sure have screwed up with the wolf situation, it’s going to be looked upon as one of there greatest failures along with the reintroduction of the Elk.

26-Jan-24
The NEW DNR, are simply idiots, who never skinned an animal in their life.

26-Jan-24
Retro I remember that. I wasn't surprised by that comment.

26-Jan-24
GH ×2. That's the way this world is going. Great hunting is a thing of the past. Im thankful to have experienced great years but now it's VERY sporadic. Still, I'd rather spend my time hunting the bigwoods as I truly enjoy the adventure over the kill but every year it's getting more difficult.

27-Jan-24
He got quiet when I took it as we could hunt his or adjoining property to his

27-Jan-24
There are deer in the north, have to hunt them up.

27-Jan-24
There’s a couple left. I think you should go find them, bring your crossbow.

27-Jan-24
I knew you'd have the answer! You sure are knowledgeable for a southern deer farmer...

27-Jan-24
retro- He always does lol

• Sitka Gear