Kansan 30-Jan-24
crestedbutte 04-Feb-24
be still 06-Feb-24
crestedbutte 07-Feb-24
Matte 08-Feb-24
crestedbutte 09-Feb-24
crestedbutte 11-Feb-24
29-Jan-24
Anyone here participate in the Horse Thief Canyon coyote calling contest near Jetmore? I did not but heard an astronomical number of coyotes killed. I heard that 415 coyotes were killed by 57 teams in the two day hunt. That’s hard for me to believe. But it sure should help on fawn predation.

30-Jan-24
No but they can shoot 415 more and I would support it

30-Jan-24
The results are on “Family Outdoor Recreation Calling Contest” FB page. Looks like about 270 total coyotes. Still a nice jag. Top team took 37. Good stuff.

30-Jan-24
I won’t be in any contests, but I’m fixing to get after the coyotes and bobcats pretty aggressively.

04-Feb-24
At this years KBA Banquet, I’ll be auctioning off a coyote night hunt for January 2025. We got access to approx. 25k acres of “free” private land permissions that are primarily located in SC & SE KS and will provide all the night/thermal imaging equip., gun, ammo., etc. Definitely target rich environments.

This past January, we killed 7 in one night out on the land where I deer hunt. Was glad to have those suckers gone!!!

06-Feb-24
Hmmm…can NR be allowed to bid on that Crested?

07-Feb-24
You bet!!!!

08-Feb-24
Been a pretty good year here in the 316 for yotes. I got another female this morning.

09-Feb-24
Matt....popping here in the 620. Per my post above, here are a few of the 7 from our early January 2024 hunt. Turn the volume up!!!

11-Feb-24

crestedbutte's embedded Photo
crestedbutte's embedded Photo
True Dat!!!

• Sitka Gear