Live2Hunt 09-Feb-24
Drop Tine 09-Feb-24
Kingntuff 09-Feb-24
Pete-pec 10-Feb-24
Drop Tine 10-Feb-24
01-Feb-24

RUGER1022's embedded Photo
RUGER1022's embedded Photo
4 years ago I bought this 6 inch solar charger for a Pack in Elk hunt . Charges quickly , charges My cell phone in 1 hour , has a Hi intensity flashlight that we used one nite & a compass .

Found it in a backpack today . Put it in the sun & a few hours later charged my phone . Still works . Just thought that if " something " works great for hunting we should pass it on .

Went on E-Bay & ordered one today for a buddy . About 14 bucks delivered .

02-Feb-24
I’m going to order one today too now that I know they work. I think Pete told me about them before, but I forgot about them. Thanks.

02-Feb-24
Amazon in that same price line.

02-Feb-24
Thanks Glenn, I'm going to order one also.

02-Feb-24
Good stuff, welcome back Ruger!!!

02-Feb-24
Someone posted on a thread here about some type of super tire sealant, I wrote the name of it down but misplaced it. Anyone remember what that was?

02-Feb-24
That was Pete Pec I believe on the E bike thread

02-Feb-24
Hf43 FlatOut sealant.

02-Feb-24
Yes Mike and Pete, that's the stuff. Not limited to just bike tires. I have it in my 4 wheeler as well as my lawn mowers. Any tires where you might take a thorn or a poke. Seals immediately, and no pressure loss.

02-Feb-24
Is that stuff one and done, after you put that sealant in. Like fix a flat?

02-Feb-24
Actually Mike, it is added before you have a leak. It's a preventative measure added to tires in case you get a hole in a tire or tube. It lasts ten years in a tube. I own an electric mountain bike, and you deflate the 4 inch inner tube, put in 16 ounces of this liquid stuff through your valves stem, then fill your tire to the correct pressure. Essentially, you get a hole in your tire, and it is sealed in the next rotation of the tire, and you won't lose pressure, and it is repaired instantly.

08-Feb-24
Good info. I have never heard of this. I may have to give it a try! Thanks for posting. BC

08-Feb-24
I bought 8 more & gave them to daughters & grandkids . In today's world our phones are the most important tool we have in the event of a war , natural disaster, or stuff like hunting .

09-Feb-24
So, have you guys tried the tire stuff? Like, punch a hole in your tire with it in there?

09-Feb-24
If you have that in your tires good luck finding a shop that will replace them when the time comes. That stuff makes a huge mess on their equipment and is a B—ch to clean up.

09-Feb-24
Guy clark. Honest man. Good music! Hope all of you have at one point heard him sing his songs. Stuff that works!

10-Feb-24
Will, this stuff is not like fix a flat, and is in your inner tubes. Also, these 4 inch tires on an ebike are as easy to change as any bicycle tire. L2H, I'll probably never know if it actually works, if it works as shown on the videos I've watched lol. There are YouTube videos that are mighty impressive. A guy punctures a tire several times with a variety of sizes and shaped tools, and in one single spin, it is sealed. I bought a 6 pack of the quart bottles and put them in my 4 wheeler, ebike, lawn tractor, boat trailer and 4 wheeler trailer tires. I researched the stuff. I like the insurance.

10-Feb-24
I air up and down my UTV tires all the time depending on the terrain I’m riding in. I would think that it would clog up the valve stems when letting air out. But then again not a lot of people do that so for them it most likely a non issue.

• Sitka Gear