Thornton 16-Feb-24
Quailhunter 16-Feb-24
Catscratch 17-Feb-24
Genesis 21-Feb-24
03-Feb-24

KsRancher's Link
Anyone have any information on this? It sounds like a weird deal

03-Feb-24
Its in my back yard, have heard nothing.

03-Feb-24
Turned it into fertilizer Dave?

03-Feb-24
98% of the people out there will not understand Sito;s joke....American Hero/writer.......

04-Feb-24
Typical Kansas game wardens being assholes. Have a deer living in your yard, free range, they'll come shoot it. Find a giant deadhead, they'll take it. Run over a bull elk, they wont let you have the meat. Catch a state record crappie, they'll steal it. All documented instances.

05-Feb-24
Sounds like when a CWO wants a road kill or dead head for themselves,they find some reason.

05-Feb-24
There are always those that believe game commissions and their employees are the enemy.

05-Feb-24
Our local game warden is great. I got a call from him this fall asking if I had shot a deer around "X" location? If so, he had it. I hadn't even went out one time yet. Hadn't even bought a tag yet. But I knew who's deer it was. It was my brother's. They met up and my brother got his deer.

05-Feb-24
In my experience, those who don't trust GW's are usually doing untrustworthy things.

05-Feb-24
The GW's I've dealt with have been great. Never had an issue.

05-Feb-24
All of those instances were in the news or happened to people I know who are 100% law abiding sportsmen.

06-Feb-24
I have seen several times where they tried to take deer from drivers that hit them just because of size.I also saw a CWO take an antelope years ago after the hunter stalked it for about 400 yards to get close enough to get a shot and he said either the hunter could give up the buck and pay 50.00 fine or go to court.I was with the landowner watching the whole thing and he did nothing illegal.Funny part was I called and talked to head of enforcement a couple years later and they had no record of ticket or case.It all depends on the size of the rack if you get a salvage tag or not and thats not what the law says.

16-Feb-24
Saying he put ball bearings in the fish. https://www.ksnt.com/kansasoutdoors/steel-weights-found-stuffed-inside-kansas-state-record-catch-kdwp-says/

16-Feb-24
The old ball bearing trick...too bad you can't do anything to make deer horns swell after the shot

16-Feb-24

sitO's Link
It's all gauze pads and ball bearings these days

16-Feb-24
Once again there is always someone who speaks on this forum without knowing the facts and belives what he hears or reads.

16-Feb-24
Who's that Judge?

16-Feb-24
Right or wrong it’s gonna be hard to get people to believe you’re being honest when you’ve been charged with five felonies in five years. Just saying…. That is one huge crappie for sure.

16-Feb-24
Parkhurst….more like “Pack”hurst.

16-Feb-24
Kinda like 5 Level 1 Infractions...

Boom

16-Feb-24

sitO's embedded Photo
sitO's embedded Photo
Here's a big crappie without balls

16-Feb-24

Thornton's embedded Photo
Thornton's embedded Photo
I was wrong. But what if... his buddy was jealous, crammed those suckers in before it froze, waited, then called it in? But look at those delicious filets!

16-Feb-24
Those Kansas crappie are hitting the corn feeders!

17-Feb-24

Catscratch's embedded Photo
Catscratch's embedded Photo
This was a big one without balls too. Kind of wish she'd went into the freezer instead of back into the water.

21-Feb-24
The World Record White Crappie sits in our Town Hall .Not one single PY deer killed in our county but we have fantastic white crappie with 4 huge lakes to choose from.

• Sitka Gear